Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
T-bag, i think hes going to be captured again or die from massive blood loss, the dogs will surely smell the blood right, and then just follow the trail?

the Dr, lol, i didnt expect her to just OD, i thought that she might use again, but not completely OD

wonder what Veronica is going to do with the VP(new P's) brother, lol

and lets not forget Lincoln's dad, maybe he will save the day(night)!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oh yer forgot about him.. I recon he will be waiting with a boat or something by the water and they'll escape.. It'll prolly be something simple like that.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i felt so sorry for that psycho guy when they drove off without him... but then he ended up being better off anyways..
and has sarah actually died? that's screwed, she and michael could've finally hooked up in mexico :(

of all the people they could kill off, it should be veronica. she does nothing for the show.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Sarah OD'd

Haywire, he was a bit freaky with the little girl

i don't really know what Veronica really does for the show, but even if she proves Lincoln to be innocent, they've still broken out, and if caught, may very well be brought back inside, and added an extra 10 yrs? and Michael still held up the bank. At the moment, i think shes just uncovering to the audience what the VP was up to with her brother

darcho

HSC
N/A
t bag tweener and c-note will all survive...they're the ones who heard about the money, so they add to the plot and chase for the dough...
tancredi dying will add fuel to the fire of the governator, and he will chase down schofield and the other escapees like there's no tomorrow. they must get away, if they dont its just bullshit and they'll have nothing left to show....they would probably execute lincoln on the spot, as well as t bag...even if they didnt they would all go to different prisons and the show will b dead. but the question is, how do they get away?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
that is the real question, because it 'appears' to be near impossible, because as Bellick was getting out the car they were in plain eyesight view, hmmmm

HSC
^

she's gonna be in for the 2nd season....and plus around the net its going around calling prison break: man hunt lol true but we have to wait till august

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
august.. its 'only' 2 months, PB:Manhunt seems like an appropriate title

darcho

HSC
N/A
u reckon there will b a prison break game? there's one for CSI and 24 so i reckon there will b....i reckon it'd b fun, trying to break out...

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol yer.. but the csi game is lame. becoz there's only 8 themes. and once you do them all, the game is useless because you know what and where the answers are.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damn, I was hoping they would get to the plane, would have been more satisfied if they had a more comfortable departure. But it was a great season of 22 eps. Looking forward to the second season. :D

darcho

HSC
N/A
hey this is a bit off the cuff but u know when t bag is singing that "get on the train thing during the riot episode....well what is that a reference to? i heard its a rolling stones song, but which one, if any?

*hopeful*

HSC
lol n here i was thinkin that t bag wuz just being his normal whack perveted self....didnt realise it wuz a song line

HSC
this is 1 part for 2nd season

06/06 - Episode 2.01: 30-year-old FBI agent Buck Mahone gives a press conference at the prison about the escapees and makes sure Americans understand that those men are the most wanted criminals in the country. When reviewing intake pictures of the escapees, Mahone is highly interested in Michael's tatoos. Why would a structural engineer get such tatoos? Bellick and Mahone don't see eye to eye as to how they should track down the escapees: Bellick wants to be on the field, Mahone prefers to tap into the public's fear and try to understand the men... Let the competition begin!

http://spoilerfix.com/othershows.php

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
That's the lamest thing ever. How did they get away from all the police chasing them. I guess they do now. It's probably michael and lincon's dad waiting with a boat.

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
That's the lamest thing ever. How did they get away from all the police chasing them. I guess they do now. It's probably michael and lincon's dad waiting with a boat.
yeah i agree, (maybe)their dad has something to do with helping their escape, apart from micheal's tattoos which was said that it will play a major part in season 2, but we'll see...

darcho

HSC
N/A
ah muz r u forgetting that they were in plain sight, so i dont see how the tatoos would help, and even if they did get on a boat its not the best form of escape, i mean u can only go in two directions and they're not hard to follow.
and that spoiler was shit, it doesnt tell u anything! of course they're gonna get away, thats freaking obvious, the questions is how?

*hopeful*

HSC
the spoiler 2 me suggests that ppl will finally figure out what michaels tatt's really were ie blueprints, escape routes wateva

but yeh it said sumwhere in season 1 that the tatt's will contribute to season 2, i think he had an account number on there :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)