Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Huratio said:
Bolshoi Booze 6/4
i've seen this bloshoi word somewhere before, is it part of michaels tattoo ? omg whats the significance.....lol this is y i love this show so much, theres shit going on everywhere :)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i've seen this bloshoi word somewhere before, is it part of michaels tattoo ? omg whats the significance.....lol this is y i love this show so much, theres shit going on everywhere :)
Yeah he has a tattoo of that,
A theory of a PrisonBreak forum;
The letters in the second picture, they say "Bolshol Booze".

Now read them up-side-down on his tattoo.

You see two groups of numbers.

One saying "32 0 09", and the second saying "104 57 09".

What are these numbers? Well I do have a theory.

Do a coordinate-search with your favorite earth-program. I use NASAs.

Trying different ways to enter those coordinates, you will end up with the most logical, which is:

North: 32 degrees, 0 minutes, 9 seconds.

West: 104 degrees, 57 minutes, 9 seconds.

In decimals, we get:

North: 32 + 9/3600 = 32,0025 degrees
West: 104 + 57/60 + 9/3600 = 104,9525 degrees

And these coordinates point exactly on the south border of the state of New Mexico, the one facing the state of Texas.

This point is not far from the border between Mexico and USA.

I think it might be some sort of getaway-plan. That guy in the bar that gave Michael those coordinates on a piece of paper, well he seemed to be some kind of police or something. Maybe he has arranged some way for for Michael and his brother to dissapear fast and easy, starting from that location... some illegal way. That would explain why he was so damn nervous.

"If you show this to anyone else, I'm calling this of".

EDIT:that spoiler/quote didnt work properly. Original: http://www.jonszk.com/prisonbreak/viewtopic.php?t=451

*hopeful*

HSC
YEAH i remember when he met up with that guy in a bar....those theories are so well thought out lol hmmm, wonder when we'll see its significance

i was just thinking that there probably wouldnt be a season 3, but sounds like there will be

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Top class episode. It's a shame Tweener got caught, he's funny. Woah 3 seasons of prison break? I hope so but I don't know how they can stretch it out that long if the second series goes as long as the first.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Top class episode. It's a shame Tweener got caught, he's funny. Woah 3 seasons of prison break? I hope so but I don't know how they can stretch it out that long if the second series goes as long as the first.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i don't remember the episode where Michael meets someone in the bar

i put the second set of numbers from Michael's crane, and i came up with 'Rundown gov', lol, but i thought Sarah already knew that

hopefully this doesn't get dragged out as well

*hopeful*

HSC
Sara's such a big idiot for hanging up the fone on her dad, seems like his uncovered some of the terrence/lincoln plot

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
hmm.. was watching Hostage (Bruce Willis) [i'm not sure why.. i was bored] and both LJ (Marshall Allman) and T-Bag (Robert Knepper) are in it.. they play such different characters in the movie (contrasted with their characters in pb)..

season 3 zomg.

Dr_Doom

HSC
He didn't say there would be. He thinks there would be. And there probably will be, this show is extremely popular. Look at LOST!

Pilgrim

HSC
if prison break does a lost and starts being ridiculous ill be pissed off. alot of good shows just run out of ideas and start beign stupid.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeahh
i dont want prison break to be like lost
man. its so good at the moment
i hope they dont have that mid-season break like they did last time

*hopeful*

HSC
Uh-oh apparently
"The upcoming episode of Prison Break "Buried" will unfortunatly be the last before the show takes a 4 week break to make way for the Baseball play-offs. Strangely and dissapointingly the return episode on October 30th will only be a one off before the show takes yet another break! Thats right, Prison Break will go on hiatus again until New Years Day 2007"

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wow, that sucks, luckily Lost is coming back and i've started watching a few other new shows.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
*hopeful* said:
Uh-oh apparently
"The upcoming episode of Prison Break "Buried" will unfortunatly be the last before the show takes a 4 week break to make way for the Baseball play-offs. Strangely and dissapointingly the return episode on October 30th will only be a one off before the show takes yet another break! Thats right, Prison Break will go on hiatus again until New Years Day 2007"
NOOOOOO !
thats terrible ! ahh !

wait.. which episode is "buried?"

Last edited:

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So it'll go like this?

Episode 7- Buried - 3rd October 2006

4 week break....

Episode 8 - Dead Fall - 31st October 2006

2 month break....

Episode 9 - Unearthed - 2nd January 2007

Damn that sucks big time! Stupid baseball

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i guess so :(

although there has been some doubts about the credibility of what i posted, so i guess we'll wait and see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)