Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i didnt find ep 10 all that...but so many things happening... is that the last of westmorelands cash ? i hope not
poor tbag looks like his going to lose his hand again :eek:

*hopeful*

HSC
Not only will two escapees be sent back to Fox River but escape before they made it in, but we will meet Kim's boss. Sara will make changes to her appearance, and, as some of you may have heard, Bellick will become a Fox River inmate! His sentence is 25 years in prison!

i really hope the last bit is true, wooot!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i LOVE those spoilers !
gooooo hopeful! LOL

man... 10 wasnt that great.. the end was freaky.. when sarah was heled at gunpoint !

*hopeful*

HSC
^lol i've wanted that(or something equally bad) to happen for sooo long
not sure if anyone has put these ones up but they r for 'bolshoi booze' coming wks ep
Michael meets with "Coyote," a tough and ruthless Hispanic man with whom he is dealing a plane to head to Panama. The exchange is medical nitroglycerin for the plane ride. But things turn bloody and sour when Coyote finds out he is given sugar. And this is only part of the problem as Michael and Lincoln are not together. T-Bag is out on a revenge against Geary. Sara is tortured. Bellick is interrogated about a homicide by Katherine Slattery, a 40-year-old Kansas detective

insanerp

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i didnt find ep 10 all that...but so many things happening... is that the last of westmorelands cash ? i hope not
poor tbag looks like his going to lose his hand again :eek:
"poor tbag"?
you have to be joking, how can you or anyone else have any sympathy for him?

*hopeful*

HSC
insanerp said:
"poor tbag"?
you have to be joking, how can you or anyone else have any sympathy for him?

hahah as i look back on that post i cant believe i said that, maybe cause we havent seen anything "bad" lately (besides stealing all the money)...otherwise normally im with u, wanted the guy to roll over and die

Pilgrim

HSC
i would. as much as he's sick, he's a great character and he's fucking smart and cunning.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Meh, wasn't a great episode. Plus my audio was extremely out of sync in last couple mins

volition

arr.
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Meh, wasn't a great episode. Plus my audio was extremely out of sync in last couple mins
Yeah I think the audio for the last few minutes was swapped with the audio for the bit just before that.

pinoying

HSC
volition said:
Yeah I think the audio for the last few minutes was swapped with the audio for the bit just before that.
yeah you're right

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah, but I can't be bothered downloading a whole new thing just for a few mins of screwed up audio. I originally thought that was intentional, like a voiceover showing how unaware Michael was of Sara's impending demise. Then it showed Kellerman on the bed and I just went oh my god he killed her.
After that he walked into the bathroom and she was still there, I was ultra confused.

pinoying

HSC
yeah i'm with bazooka joe... not gonna bother downloading. It's not like we don't know what happened.

Wow.. Wonder what happens next!

HSC
i think it will get better in the next 2 episodes which would be the last 2 for this year. And yeah mine was out of sync with the audio, wtf is up with that? is it the way people upload or record it? because its been the last few episodes that happened with this
:confused:

Ricky09

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
i think it will get better in the next 2 episodes which would be the last 2 for this year. And yeah mine was out of sync with the audio, wtf is up with that? is it the way people upload or record it? because its been the last few episodes that happened with this
:confused:
Don't download the version with LOL in the title, download the one with XOR. It's always in sync.

Pilgrim

HSC
dont download it through torrents, i get direct links. their faster and always work.

good ep. cant wait for the next ay, need some questions answered

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah but you have to wait ages between downloads unless you pay.

goto torrentz.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)