Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
who's the actor that plays the smart-er FBI agent?

shocking to see V die...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
William Fichtner

I like him and is definitely intelligent and Michael now has competition, which was shown when he observed/admired him at the graveyard.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Good return, not fantastic. Killing Veronica just kinda ruined the whole thing, I know there's meant to be surprises and twists but that was just kind of ridiculous

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
otherwise it would of turned into a courtroom (ie. judge judy).

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
Veronica deserved to die
"Uhh hello police.. id like to report a crime by the president of the U.S"
How dumb is she.. and as if she didnt see men in suits walking upto the front door, she called the sheriffs department not the men in black.
She was annoying anyway.. sif settle it legally.. Even if they took it to court they would have went back to jail for escaping..
Anyway we want convict runaway action.. FTW

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
I like the new FBI guy as well, Michael's definately got competition, and yea, the way he looked at him at the graveyard. I dont know if Veronica deserved to die, but it wouldn't of been plausible if they took everything to court, it just wouldn't work out.

It was kinda gruesome with Veronica's body, the men walking out with two bags?

I also thought of how dumb it was when she was on the phone to the Sheriff's department saying the President commited the crime.

Oh, what was with the storage place? Were Bellick and Michael at the same place?

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
lol u suck,
Bellick was setup, michael made a fake transaction on his credit card at the storage place. He hired out a storage thingy but didnt put anything in it, that bought him and the others time 2 get at the cemetary.
smart n stuff.. i dont see why he has 2 tatoo every detail on his body though he could easily remembr lots of that stuff.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Good episode.
Why did the men walk out with 2 bags? Veronicas body was in one, but what was in the other?
I didn't want Veronica to die, though I'm glad Sarah is still alive.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Good episode.
Why did the men walk out with 2 bags? Veronicas body was in one, but what was in the other?
I didn't want Veronica to die, though I'm glad Sarah is still alive.
You know that magic trick where the magician saws a chick in half, but she's fine afterwards?

Well, this is kinda like that, but without the second bit. :)

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah this season is looking ok, i think veronica probably had to be taken out. its not going to end with a courtroom, that wouldnt make sense for a tv show, since theyd all go back to jail except lincoln.

yeah that body bag thing was abit too far. haha cuting her in half thats pretty funny/bad.

and yeah michael has competition now, not just dumb asses like belick n shit. i think tancredi is going to be apart of it since she got that note, maybe he has something planned for them both.

but yeah that dude who posted above was right. some shit he just didnt need tattooed. you could easily remember the grave if you buryied it yourself.he has left too many clues for a 'genious'

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh, i figured out the bit on the storage locker afterwards, lol. Is there any preview up for next week's episode? I wonder what the message to Sarah was about.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I think he was referring to the fact that you spelt genius incorrectly, genius.
Anyway I can't see Michael involving Dr. Tancredi in any major way, maybe going to her and going omg I'm sorry let's make out or something. I doubt he's actually gonna drag her into the plan without some kind of consent

Below is a basic preview of the next episode.

Michael and Lincoln are trying to free L.J. from prison, but the other three don't wanna help. Tweener chimes in somewhere as well, I hate that guy.

So another prison break?

Last edited:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeahh
omgsh
i was so surprised veronica would die.. honestly.. i didnt see it coming.. i thought it would be one of the escapees...
and did u realise that tweener and haywire werent in that ep..? i wonder whats going to happen..?!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
wow, the preview looks interesting!

I hope they get LJ out, wonder how they'll 'break him out', because obviously it wasn't part of Michael's plan, and like one of the guys said, they'll be keeping a close eye on their family

Tweener and Haywire, wonder where they have wandered off to

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
I just want to know why the Prison guards are chasing them?

Wouldnt it be in the jurisdiction of the police

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)