Prison Break Series (2 Viewers)

HSC
Omie Jay said:
psh, amazing race is so lol (and crap imo) i hate it.

I remember when it used to come after lost, every lost episode ended with huge suspenseful stuff, and then next week previews are even more suspenseful, then as soon as the next week preview would end: "PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE :D". I hated how it came up so suddently, the preview for next lost episode just ended and theres no time to even think about what we just saw, its like:

"omg! there on an island! and theres a hatch! and inside is- PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!"

That sorta made me hate the show even more.
LOL! Tthe amazing race is the awesomest! they always have the best people on it, and a few bitches. so fun :eek:

You like Lost?! I got over that show after seaon one. So frustrating, people bag prison break, but lost should have ended ages ago!

&justin; nup lol, im lebanese. close though.
&with optus they said you can go over the limit, and it wont slow down, BUT they charge you like 25cents per mb or something.

Pace_T

HSC
i never go with the plans that slug you for going over the limit. i dont want to have a heart attack after reading my internet bill. (even though i never go over lol)
close, but not close enough, heba!

HSC
yeah but telstra was stealing us! 0o and when we told them we moved houses they went on about us being in the wrong house lol idiots.

eh, as long as we don't go over its fine :D

&yup, you're italian! have you ever been to italy? or pompeii?

on topic ;p
other than tbag, are any of the other actors acting in movies?

Pace_T

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
yeah but telstra was stealing us! 0o and when we told them we moved houses they went on about us being in the wrong house lol idiots.

eh, as long as we don't go over its fine :D

&yup, you're italian! have you ever been to italy? or pompeii?

on topic ;p
other than tbag, are any of the other actors acting in movies?
italian? where on earth did you get that idea from? :p and yes ive been there, a couple of times actually. absolutely loved it. do you travel much?

ive seen scofield, err i mean wentworth miller in a daytime movie once. he had a shaved head and all. he looked exactly the same, so at first i thought what on earth is prison break doing on tv at midday? lol

although not a movie, but i saw gretchen morgan on 2 and a half men once. she didnt look half as good as she does in prison break.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
I'm with Optus with only 7 GB a month..:eek:

Hate Optus, its so fuckin slow.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Pace_T said:
italian? where on earth did you get that idea from? :p and yes ive been there, a couple of times actually. absolutely loved it. do you travel much?

ive seen scofield, err i mean wentworth miller in a daytime movie once. he had a shaved head and all. he looked exactly the same, so at first i thought what on earth is prison break doing on tv at midday? lol

although not a movie, but i saw gretchen morgan on 2 and a half men once. she didnt look half as good as she does in prison break.
Dinotopia by any chance?

I remember that show.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah scofield was in dinotopia. He was also the main dude in the movie Goal.

Link's in Blade Trinity, he plays dracula.

Mahone was banker in the intro scene of dark knight.

Sucre's in transformers.

Thats all i know off the top of my head, look up the rest on imdb :p

HSC
Pace_T said:

ha. psh.
&cool. i want to go to italy, but i doubt i'll go :/ & i havent been anywhere outside of sydney. so boring :(

&wentworth miller was in a movie? was his acting the same? lol imagine him in a comedy :lol:

Wentworth miller was in gaol? he was in ghost whisperer!!! :eek:

HSC
Dr. Oyster said:
I'm with Optus with only 7 GB a month..:eek:

Hate Optus, its so fuckin slow.
lol serious? is it just you, or do your parents/siblings use the net too?
my brothers go on youtube heaps, but i download most stuff :/

& its not slow all the time, but some days nothing bloody loads!

Pace_T

HSC
Omie Jay said:
Yeah scofield was in dinotopia. He was also the main dude in the movie Goal.

Link's in Blade Trinity, he plays dracula.

Mahone was banker in the intro scene of dark knight.

Sucre's in transformers.

Thats all i know off the top of my head, look up the rest on imdb :p
wentworth miller's acting is on par with bruce willis' real life personality.

someone had to say it :D

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Didnt Mahone (person who plays him) do some voice acting in a GTA game?

I think it was Vice City...I may be wrong.

Pace_T

HSC
i reckon after pb is all over the actors will get some really good roles in movies. theres some real talent in this show

haha i dont know why i thought of this, but who remembers in season one where tbag had his pocket inside out so the new fish could keep holding it as they walk?? i still dont get it, but THAT WAS HILARIOUS

HSC
i remember it. the first guy was a bitch, the second guy was the one who left with them and died/went on a bike and got away or something yeah?

&what about when michaels toe got removed?!

Pace_T

HSC
or when he used an axe to cut off tbags hand, and then tbag stitched it back up. but then to escape the cops he had to cut it off again :lol:

man season 1 was the besttt. but it kinda went downhill as tancredi got more involved in the show

dont like tancredi ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)