Private/Group Tutoring for Prelim and HSC subjects in Campbelltown to Liverpool Area! (1 Viewer)

Ashutosh

HSC
Hey Everyone,

Do you want to stay miles ahead of your class and achieve the best possible marks and ranks?? Do you want to secure that Band 6 in your HSC Exams?? Are you looking for a fun and friendly environment, with highly efficient tutors to support you all the way through??

Look no further. Distinctive Coaching is our name, where your success is our passion! We consist of a highly talented team of tutors, ranging from National Chemistry Champions to National Public Speakers all the way to Accredited Air Force Officers. These tutors have been highly successful in the subjects they are teaching, with majority of them topping their subjects at school. Our teachers have been through the HSC, so they know exactly what you need to ensure your success. As well as tuition, we also help you with homework, assessment tasks and examinations.

The subjects we teach are:

- Physics (our students will finish the physics syllabus of their year months before their school, giving them a huge advantage over the rest of their students and thus maximizing their marks)

- All levels of Maths (general, 2U, 3U, 4U)
- All levels of English (esl, standard, advanced, 3U, 4U)
- Chemistry
- Economics
- Business Studies
- Society and Culture
- Yr 7 to Yr 10 Subjects

We charge a very competitive rate of $20/hr for private tution and $15/hr for group tution (2 or more). Our past students have all succeeded, achieving first place rankings and excellent marks. More information and other cool things can be found on our website http://distinctive-coaching.webs.com/ .

So if you're looking to achieve the best possible marks in Yr 11 and Yr 12, and if you want to take advantage of this unbeatable opportunity, leave me a message here, or you can e-mail me on aviator92@live.com.au . I will provide you with all the information you need. Good luck with your studies! and look forward to tutoring you soon
:D:D

Harrie Brown

HSC
Re: Private/Group Tutoring for Prelim and HSC subjects in Campbelltown to Liverpool A

Hi, My name is Harrison Brown and I am enquiring about a tutor for Yr 12 HSC, My subjects are english, geography, senior science, pdhpe and business studies. I am a dedicated soccer player with a huge training schedule and have been travelling back and forward overseas for soccer. I am an average student due to absence. Looking to try and improve on that. I live in Glen Alpine, 2560 and wonder if there is anyone interested in tutoring me. Thanks. Harrie My email is jane.brown2@three.com.au

Hey Everyone,

Do you want to stay miles ahead of your class and achieve the best possible marks and ranks?? Do you want to secure that Band 6 in your HSC Exams?? Are you looking for a fun and friendly environment, with highly efficient tutors to support you all the way through??

Look no further. Distinctive Coaching is our name, where your success is our passion! We consist of a highly talented team of tutors, ranging from National Chemistry Champions to National Public Speakers all the way to Accredited Air Force Officers. These tutors have been highly successful in the subjects they are teaching, with majority of them topping their subjects at school. Our teachers have been through the HSC, so they know exactly what you need to ensure your success. As well as tuition, we also help you with homework, assessment tasks and examinations.

The subjects we teach are:

- Physics (our students will finish the physics syllabus of their year months before their school, giving them a huge advantage over the rest of their students and thus maximizing their marks)

- All levels of Maths (general, 2U, 3U, 4U)
- All levels of English (esl, standard, advanced, 3U, 4U)
- Chemistry
- Economics
- Business Studies
- Society and Culture
- Yr 7 to Yr 10 Subjects

We charge a very competitive rate of $20/hr for private tution and $15/hr for group tution (2 or more). Our past students have all succeeded, achieving first place rankings and excellent marks. More information and other cool things can be found on our website http://distinctive-coaching.webs.com/ .

So if you're looking to achieve the best possible marks in Yr 11 and Yr 12, and if you want to take advantage of this unbeatable opportunity, leave me a message here, or you can e-mail me on aviator92@live.com.au . I will provide you with all the information you need. Good luck with your studies! and look forward to tutoring you soon
:D:D

Chrifahm

HSC
Re: Private/Group Tutoring for Prelim and HSC subjects in Campbelltown to Liverpool A

Hello, I am very interested in your add. I am looking for Chemistry and Ext1 Math PRELIM tutoring . Can you send me your marks in all your HSC subjects and what you do for Uni. Thankyou. I live in casula.

TimTam94

HSC

Hey, I am also interested in your ad. I live in Glenfield and am interested in one on one tutoring for Chemistry. Could you PM me your marks and other details. Thankss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)