Private Maths Extension 2 Tutoring / HSC Mark of 99 (2nd in State) (1 Viewer)

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Hi!

I’m Nathan – I’m offering private 1-to-1 tutoring for Maths Extension 2. Year 11s and Year 12s are both welcome.

My Credentials:

• 2nd in State for Maths Extension 2 (2022 HSC)
  • ATAR of 99.95
  • Currently accepted offer to study Bachelor of Science / Doctor of Medicine at the University of Sydney
Teaching Style:

• Critical Thinking focused – guiding you through questions and allowing you to develop keen insight skills rather than revealing the answers
  • Macro and Micro techniques to solve problems efficiently and accurately
  • Checking working out – making sure every step is top notch and full marks
  • Focused on your own needs and areas of improvement
Advantages of me as your tutor:

• Highly experienced with new MX2 syllabus (2019 onwards) – shifted towards critical thinking
  • Access to a multitude of practice questions and resources – including personalised resources that I have designed myself
For further enquiries, please contact me at:

Nathan.zhou3@gmail.com

Attachments

benson tip

HSC
Hi! I’m in Y11 this year but wanna start Maths X2 early - ru available? Also, do you tutor any subjects other than Maths X2?

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Hi! I’m in Y11 this year but wanna start Maths X2 early - ru available? Also, do you tutor any subjects other than Maths X2?
Hi - I’ve got more time right now in the holidays to tutor MX2 however my schedule for the term is looking pretty busy so if you want to stay on, just shoot me a message so we can organise lessons.

I also tutor Chemistry and Physics (I came 8th in state for Chemistry and 98/100 in Physics) - let me know if you want tutoring for any of these subjects.

Happy holidays!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)