Private tutor needed--- English + History (1 Viewer)

KY1118

HSC
Need someone to help me with Essay writing

* any age, experience
* perferably Uni student
* must be good at Eng writing + Aus history

(((My location is Pennant Hills)))

Pls e-mail me or post a reply if anyone could help!

srkrox

HSC
Hi :)

I completed my HSC last year with a UAI of 98.90 and band 6s in both 2 and 3 unit English.

I have a LOT of practice in essay writing...I did Modern History, History Extension, 3U English and Economics!! Very happy to help you with structure, vocabulary, texts etc etc :) History was a personal favourite too...

I'm studying at UNSW right now, and am currently tutoring in English and Economics.

PM me if you're interested :)

EPT

HSC
Hi, I will only charge $20/hour.

I am especially confident in teaching you the essentials of essay writing. I have had over 2 yrs experience in private tuition.

Also, I'm a uni student and finished HSC ages ago back in 2004.

If you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me at: english_private_tutor@yahoo.com

Thanks =)

L2S

HSC
N/A
Hello, I am a James Ruse Agricultural student and I just graduated this year. I would be delighted to coach you in English. I have been tutoring for 4 years, I am patient, hardworking and reliable. I will be using James Ruse Agricultural resources and past exams to ensure perfection.

If you are interested please phone: 0423784750

My rates are $10/hr and I offer tutoring at Blacktown or Parramatta library after school hours and on weekends

HeideggerII

HSC
G'day.

I see that there are many of you out there who are worried or at least uncertain about what History Extension and English requires you to do.

If you need help, feel free to come to me (or I'll come to you) for tutoring - I scored full marks for my 4U English project and ranked 2nd in the State in History Extension (50/50). My post for tutoring can be found here:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/482/general/134962/state-ranked-tutor-wants-you.html#post2757595

I am also a HD avg student at University.

Hope to gladly tutor you soon!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)