Private tutoring: 1st in State ECONOMICS (HSC 2011) ATAR 99.95 Scholarship (1 Viewer)

kidding214

HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Economics students of BOS,

My name is Kendy Ding and I am offering private tutoring services for Preliminary and HSC Economics.

There are many tutors that have recently graduated from High School and have done well in their HSC Economics,
I can offer something additional: Extensive experience in tutoring, high performance in Economics as well as high flexibility.

My Background/ Qualifications:
+ Extensive tutoring experience, Preliminary and HSC Economics teacher at Talent 100 for almost 2 full years.
+ Presented HSC Economic Trials seminar with Lenny Andreev (khfreakau) at Parramatta Library

+ Maximum ATAR 99.95 (equal first in HSC)
+ First in State with a mark of 98 in HSC Economics 2011
+ Fourth in State with a mark of 98 in HSC Legal Studies
+ Scientia Scholarship at UNSW
+ Studying 2nd year of Law and Commerce
+ Dean's List 2012 for Commerce subjects

What I can offer you:
+ Extensive and detailed notes with statistics, trends and 100% of the materials needed to get a High Band 6 in Economics.
+ Practice questions and sample answers (on virtually all areas of Economics and all 'kinds' of questions that may be asked of you)
+ Access to my database of HSC Essays (all scoring a 19 or 20/20).
+ Full support outside of contact hours (i.e. marking your essays, short answers and explaining questions online free of charge).

+ City (preferred)
+ UNSW (preferred)
+ Feel free to message me as I am willing to travel some distances.

Pricing:
+ Dependent on:
the number of hours (2 hours recommended for Economics per week, flexible according to your assessments and needs)
number of students per session
your preferred location
+ Negotiable, contact me

Timing:
+Wednesday (preferred)
+Weekends

Contact me on:
0406 092 979
Facebook
BOS

Best wishes
Kendy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)