Private Tutoring- 2u/2u maths with 3 years experience and proven success. (1 Viewer)

robbick23

HSC
Tutoring FOR 2U/3U MATHS

Hi there,

I am currently a UNSW student studying a combined degree of Commerce/Economics. I am offering tutoring services to Preliminary and HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1. I received an ATAR of 98.65 and receiving E4's/Band 6 for 2u and 3u maths.

I have been tutoring for 4 years now and have developed a good understanding and affiliation with my students. I believe that everyone has the potential to achieve their goals and my primary objective is to ensure that they get there. The measure of success to me is improvement. I know that not every student is naturally talented and thus I will be there to ensure everyone will get the best out of themselves and maximise their marks, no matter how talented they are. However, I do set my students a benchmark and give them a program on how to get top marks.

Over these past 4 years, all of my students have improved their results significantly, with the majority of them having recorded a score of 90+. I have access to heaps of past papers and textbooks will be provided at no charge. Despite only teaching maths, I can offer state ranked notes and past papers for other subjects.

2u- $30 an hour ( depending on where you live)
3u- $35 an hour ( depending on where you live)
*These prices are flexible, subject to negotiation. I will offer the first lesson free! Group sessions will be cheaper! Bring a few friends and I might offer you a few other incentives!

I prefer to teach in the city OR Fairfield/Cabramatta/Liverpool region but if you are from a different region, I'm sure we can negotiate something.

If you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email robbick23@hotmail.com[/B] :)

Last edited:

giinarh

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Private Tutoring- 2u/2u maths

Highly recommended! He is very dedicated and will help his student's to achieve the best possible marks. He helped me alot during sessions and explained concepts very well better than my school teacher...

robbick23

HSC

thanks Ginnarh! Hope all is well!

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Hey everyone,

I've had the opportunity to hear and more importantly, see, first hand the tutoring service that Robert has provided in the last few years. When compared to other tutors, I can safely say that he is among one of the most dedicated and knowledgeable ones out there. He is very results-oriented, which can be demonstrated by the high quantity of past and present students who have improved upon their marks.

If you want a high-calibre tutor (and mentor) who will be there with every step of your last two years, which may at times be difficult and stressful, look no further than Rob.

robbick23

HSC

I have made some changes, I will now offer the first lesson free!

Cardea

HSC
Bumping this thread up, because this guy really deserves it. As a tutor, he is always thoroughly equipped with the knowledge and materials you'll need. What I appreciated most about Robert was that he understands that every student has different learning styles and needs, so he caters to them. He really allows you room for growth and the opportunity to work at your own pace. As a mentor, he is always encouraging and has great communication skills with students. He was a friend and a mentor, which made the burden of the HSC much lighter. Definitely recommend him, you'll get a lot out of the HSC with his help and guidance.

MichaelT123

HSC
Here's a bump for a truly helpful person, who exceeds being a math tutor by offering in-depth and up-to-date knowledge on the HSC and the ATAR. He never seems to get anything wrong and gets real personal with each student, not in the weird way but a supportive way.

People should contact Rob right away before he realises he is worth much more than what he is charging!

robbick23

HSC
Hi guys,

Now that another year of HSC students have finished their exams, I am now looking for another group of student's willing to work just as hard and determined to achieve ultimate success. This is going to be my fourth year of tutoring, so I have plenty of experience to offer and I am willing to take in a few more students, so it will be come as a first in first served basis, as spots fill up fast. If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me on those above details.

Boredskiez

HSC
N/A
A bump from me. Robbick is a great tutor in the sense that he focusses on your weaknesses, he doesn't bring this to light in a negative or intimidating way, but rather in a friendly a personal manner. I have vastly improved in terms of ranking as a result of this (From 11/24 to 4/24 in MX1). Not only has he improved my ranking in both MX1 and ADV Mathematics, but he has made me realised the potential I had, to work harder than ever before.

Please give Robbick your consideration and contact him ASAP.

robbick23

HSC
A bump from me. Robbick is a great tutor in the sense that he focusses on your weaknesses, he doesn't bring this to light in a negative or intimidating way, but rather in a friendly a personal manner. I have vastly improved in terms of ranking as a result of this (From 11/24 to 4/24 in MX1). Not only has he improved my ranking in both MX1 and ADV Mathematics, but he has made me realised the potential I had, to work harder than ever before.

Please give Robbick your consideration and contact him ASAP.
thanks mate, hope all goes well with everything. It was a pleasure having you.

robbick23

HSC
Hi guys,

Just a note, I also teach extension 2 Mathematics and General Mathematics, so if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me!

robbick23

HSC
I have finished my Bachelor of Commerce/Economics degree and currently also teach Economics for those who are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)