Private Tutoring| 99.7 ATAR | SR (4th) Biology |Maths and Ext 1 |Economics|English (1 Viewer)

drews681

HSC
Hi! My name is Andrew and I am a recent 2014 Girraween Selective High School (ranked 15th in the state) graduate seeking to tutor students in a variety of high school subjects, these being:
- Year 7-10, Preliminary and HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1
- HSC Biology
- HSC Chemistry
- HSC Economics
- HSC English Extension 1 (for Module B: After the Bomb) and Years 7-12 English Writing Skills

I recieved an ATAR of 99.70, achieving high marks in all my subjects,
- 94/100 in HSC Economics
- 97/100 in HSC Biology (ranked 4th in the state)
- 93/100 in HSC English Advanced
- 46/50 in HSC English Extension 1
- 97/100 in HSC Mathematics
- 46/50 for HSC Mathematics Extension 1
- 92/100 HSC Chemistry (having completed the course under an accelerant program in 2013)

In addition to this, I have received various awards in recognition of my efforts in these subjects such as the University of Sydney Business Award 2013 and a Silver Medal in the National Titration Competition 2013 (a technique for analysis utilised in Chemistry)

My tutoring services involve a variety of aspects including:
- One-to-one personal and friendly service
- Comprehensive and in-depth lessons in line with syllabus requirements
- A library of practice and past years HSC papers both for personal study as well as for in-depth analysis and marking
- How to improve exam and study techniques so as to maximise marks recieved
- For HSC Economics and English: In-depth essay marking, feedback and samples.

The content or focus areas which are taught is flexible to your needs. Hours are also flexible to which best suits your schedule.

My preferred areas of tutoring are Blacktown Max Webber Library or Parramatta City Library though other areas are negotiable.

If you are interested or have an enquiries, please do not hesistate to contact me at a.siu846(at)gmail.com or message me. Rates start at $25/hr though prices are negotiable depending on needs and requirements.

Regards,
Andrew

Last edited:

kyusungasong

HSC
Re: Private Tutoring| 99.7 ATAR | SR (4th) Biology |Maths and Ext 1 |Economics|Englis

Andrew is a great guy, spent 4 years with him and he was always a hard working individual.Would recommend

bhatman

HSC
Re: Private Tutoring| 99.7 ATAR | SR (4th) Biology |Maths and Ext 1 |Economics|Englis

10/10 would recommend
Having known him for around 15 years, Andrew is undoubtedly one of the most humble, hardworking and kind people you'll meet. At these rates and with his level of expertise and ability you'd be a fool to miss out on his tutoring services.

umbreller

HSC
Uni Grad

Andrew is a boss teacher, trust. Don't be scared because he destroyed the HSC, he's more down to earth than anything. Passed on a couple of my students to him and I'm glad I did, cause I know when he teaches he imbues into his lessons a legitimate passion for the subject and even moreso, teaching it. I have at hand an indispensable arsenal of English Extension 1 and Bio knowledge thanks to many an otherwise dull morning at Pendle Hill station, and I don't do Bio. Simply by inadvertently being caught in the crossfire of Andy's aphorisms of wisdom on a day-to-day basis - an impressive percentage of which may or may not have been freestyled - I learnt precisely 78% of my English Extension 1 context and ideas and subsequently destroyed HSC Eng Ext 1.

Sometimes he like to make joke and will likely be a good trophy husband if you are so inclined

5 stars/5 would be educated again

Last edited:

migSTARR

HSC

When not making bass guitar videos on Youtube or reminiscing fondly about the latest WWE episode Andrew is one of the most formidable individuals I have ever met intellectually. What he lacks in height Andrew more than makes up for with his dapper looks, almost infinite knowledge on the subject of Pokemon and his uncanny his ability to self-teach concepts to both himself and others. Having spent the latter part of my two senior years with him in both English and Mathematics I've been able to witness myself his absolutely incorruptable work ethic that I am sure he will endow upon you. The man was able to achieve a state rank in biology and he's doing a Bachelor of Commerce course in for crying out loud! He is a fountain of knowledge (that some may say is hard to close) and will help you achieve your desired ATAR by constantly challenging you and forcing you to grow while under his tutelage. Alas despite being a hard master Andrew is genuinely one of the finest members of today's society that I have had the pleasure of knowing these past six or so years and I am more than confident in his abilities to educate you if you so wish to put yourself under his wing.

carolekim96

HSC

Man you sound really cool, too bad im already graduated, but i have a younger sibling that i want to get tutored would that be possible??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)