• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pro hairdresser in sydney??? anyone know one (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm looking for a good hairdresser in sydney that could actually help me get the light hair colour i want. I know i'll have to bleach my hair then coat it with my desired colour but some hairdresser can't bleach hair they make it turn out blotchy which is my worst fear!
Has anyone gone to a hairdresser which actually does it properley (doesnt really matter about the cost) as long as i get my bloody hair colour:lol: !!

CGUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
I guess that supermarket hair dye didn't work on your black hair?
I went to my friend who works in a hairdressing salon and had my hair coloured to a new light colour.

HSC
CGUE said:
I guess that supermarket hair dye didn't work on your black hair?
I went to my friend who works in a hairdressing salon and had my hair coloured to a new light colour.
I dont use supermarket dye because i don't trust myself im very clumsy. Was your hair like really dark before you dyed it?

CGUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
honeynlicorice said:
WOW no way! how light are we talking cloe to ash blonde? without using bleach? Thanks
no bleach ... hair was dyed brown then after using some sort of shampoo for blonde hair it turned my brown hair to blonde

to tell you the truth i only had foils, so it looked like brown streaks among black hair but full hair dye MAY need successive applications

*Baby-K*

HSC
Hey,

My hair dresser is AMAZING not cheap though! Try Salon Scalone http://www.salonscalone.com/ it's in Bondi Junction. Make sure you get Neil to do your hair- he is on holidays at the moment but will be back 9th of October. If you need it done urgently, his assistant Kate did my hair 2 weeks ago and I was very happy with it.

Good luck.

HSC
CGUE said:
no bleach ... hair was dyed brown then after using some sort of shampoo for blonde hair it turned my brown hair to blonde

to tell you the truth i only had foils, so it looked like brown streaks among black hair but full hair dye MAY need successive applications
*Baby-K* said:
Hey,

My hair dresser is AMAZING not cheap though! Try Salon Scalone http://www.salonscalone.com/ it's in Bondi Junction. Make sure you get Neil to do your hair- he is on holidays at the moment but will be back 9th of October. If you need it done urgently, his assistant Kate did my hair 2 weeks ago and I was very happy with it.

Good luck.
Hey thanks for both your help XD ;)

aimhigh10

HSC
joh bailey, double bay
a bit pricey but generally the job is good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)