problem accessing webct (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i cant seem to log into my elearning vista page thingy... it doesnt accept my username/password, even tho i use those exact username/password for myunsw, and im supposed to be using that username/password.
Any reason why webct hates me?

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
Are you using Firefox? For some reason, Firefox doesn't let me log in when IE does.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol are u serious?? wats wrong with firefox! thats so stupid, but at least now i know i gotta use IE for webct stuff, thanx for that!:D

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Omie Jay said:
lol are u serious?? wats wrong with firefox! thats so stupid, but at least now i know i gotta use IE for webct stuff, thanx for that!:D
It does work sometimes in firefox, but sometimes it doesn't. I use it through firefox. I think you just have to have the correct settings, like enable pop-ups always for that site, enable java, etc. It also used to hang for a long time, but I think this was because I was running developer java or something, not the normal java.

is2SWaNz

HSC
Same here!!! It doesn't work for me when I use Firefox and its fine when I use IE.

I've enabled Java script and enabled all the pop ups in Firefox, and it still didn't work.

dm4n

HSC
i can access it through IE properly but for Firefox it doesn't work at times while other times it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)