• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Problem, need help! (2 Viewers)

NinosNashat

HSC
hey everyone

since i and my girlfriend have been dating we had rules set out
and one of which was not drinking with stranger because we knew we could do all kind of dumb shit and probably cheat on each other if got drunk with others.
so what happened is, after the graduation she went on an after party and she got piss drunk, she didn't fuck anyone luckily but she broke a rule in the relationship.
and honestly im really hurt and broken coz we've always cherish and respected the rules!
i dont know what to do and i really need help!
:(

no smart comments please

LivingLife

HSC
A relationship is built on trust and respect. Without it everything will crumble and fall.
I think you guys need to sit down and have a talk with each other to redraw the boundaries of what is acceptable within your relationship. Does she feel differently about the rules you guys initially agreed upon? If so why, and try to reach an agreement. As daunting as the conversation may be, you guys MUST communicate!

HSC
A relationship is built on trust and respect. Without it everything will crumble and fall.
I think you guys need to sit down and have a talk with each other to redraw the boundaries of what is acceptable within your relationship. Does she feel differently about the rules you guys initially agreed upon? If so why, and try to reach an agreement. As daunting as the conversation may be, you guys MUST communicate!
I agree. If you don't sit down and have this conversation, it may continue to happen and your relationship has a good chance of falling apart.

HSC
Realtionships are based on communication. Without it, they fall apart. You MUST communicate with her, but don't say or do anything that might suggest that you are just accusing her. You have to have a DISCUSSION. It may be scary but it is essential.

TLDR

HSC
How do you know she didn't fuck anyone? Deep down you know if Chad Thundercock had come along and given her half a chance she would have jumped right on his dick.
hey, she even admitted to you that she'd probably cheat on you if she was drunk right?
She's broken one rule already, she doesn't respect you. She knows you won't do anything about it.
We've all seen that one girl at the party. The one with the boyfriend who isn't there. You know what happens? She gets the most wasted out of any of the girls and ends up sucking off 3 guys in one night and going back to boyfie the next day and kissing him on the lips. That is your girlfriend. You know how I know? Because I've seen it happen before. Many, many times.

Frostbitten

HSC
I think the best course of action would me a mental breakdown followed by some self harming. I got no other tips for you unfortunately :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)