Problem while studying (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Haha did you manage to answer the question? If you need assistance let me know

The answer would B. Since a gene is being cloned.
The bio god strikes again. You seem so passionate imma refer you as a tutor for bio (if you are doing it) to anyone I know lol. You can hire me as well $2.50 commission per client. Each student will pay you at least $25 (most i can do right now for you considering your still in year 12).

laterz laterz

HSC
The bio god strikes again. You seem so passionate imma refer you as a tutor for bio (if you are doing it) to anyone I know lol. You can hire me as well $2.50 commission per client. Each student will pay you at least $25 (most i can do right now for you considering your still in year 12).
$2.5 is a bit less don't u reckon 🤨

uniqueusername1

HSC
$2.5 is a bit less don't u reckon 🤨
Your right. However, I serve the best interests for society and the broader community (what a kind and generous person I am). If I increase my pricing then my client's profit margins may shrink (how thoughtful). Also what seems a competitive price to you?

#bigmoneymoves

laterz laterz

HSC
Your right. However, I serve the best interests for society and the broader community (what a kind and generous person I am). If I increase my pricing then my client's profit margins may shrink (how thoughtful). Also what seems a competitive price to you?

#bigmoneymoves
um so if u think about it. the tutor will get paid around $20 an hour and if he does around 1 hour per week thats around $20 per week. for a year thats around $1040. so bcoz he is just a yr12 tutor and is very small scale, $20 as a one-time commission would be aight as it would allow the tutor to grow and you'll make some bank as well

Last edited:

laterz laterz

HSC
Haha, any amount is fine by me
but I’m also not just some future uni student who is doing it to earn extra cash.
I’m passionate about bio and my future career is becoming a teacher, so my uni field would help greatly in tutoring and teaching. Where as, a uni student would be wanting to do something in medicine, but use their bio knowledge to tutor.
yeah i respect you for that. you are doing what you are passionate about. and i was just kidding with the amounts lmao.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Haha, any amount is fine by me
but I’m also not just some future uni student who is doing it to earn extra cash.
I’m passionate about bio and my future career is becoming a teacher, so my uni field would help greatly in tutoring and teaching. Where as, a uni student would be wanting to do something in medicine, but use their bio knowledge to tutor.
Aight bet. It is not set in stone yet. But i'll give you some pointers from my business knowledge since you have a good cause.

The hardest part for you will be finding the first student. Try and find that student. Once you get a student build a strong relationship with him/her. Then offer them a discount for referencing a friend ($5) or something. This will allow you to get more revenue. If you do a good job who knows you may blow up (more and more students).

If your struggling to find your first student joining art of smart one on one tuition (they give $30 for an hour of one to one and they keep $30 - pretty sure). This will allow you to access students. If you feel you've got a strong/loyal set of students you can leave and then take it from there - charge $50 and keep it ($10 cheaper). Just make sure to get the role you do really well in bio - which hopefully you'll do haha.

Who knows you may blow up (depends on your patience and ability to achieve). I know someone who lives in my local area and is a full time tutor lol (doesn't even work). She teaches most of the students in the local school - thanks to references. Ik your wishing to be a teacher but, even you could blow up like that by building a strong student base.

Cheers, good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)