Problems activating Student Account‏ (1 Viewer)

HSC
After reading the Conditions of Use https://wombos.unsw.edu.au/agreement/index.shtml i went and clicked "I understand and accept the conditions" where i entered my student ID and password, after this i was shown a "401 Unauthorized" page. Trying again, i'm no longer presented with the option of entering my student ID and password but instead taken to the "401 Unauthorized" page again.

halp?

Two IT problems for me in two days :mad:

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
last time I read another thread you had your problems solved?

What you need to do is clear your cache, if your using firefox: tools-> clear private data, or internet options under IE. Then try agreeing again.

HSC
last time I read another thread you had your problems solved?

What you need to do is clear your cache, if your using firefox: tools-> clear private data, or internet options under IE. Then try agreeing again.
Ah it was another problem, regarding logging on.
And what you suggested didn't work :( I guess i'll just wait for a reply from IT Service Desk.

What am i missing out? UniMail works fine but can't log into e-learning and obviously i can't say about the wireless network.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
pretty much what you said above. Its no actual biggie for the time being.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Don't worry guys, I fall under the same category. Just wait it out, it'll probably be up and working around early Feb anyways. Just enjoy the holidays for now, worry about uni later :rofl:

HSC
Dear Student,

Thank you for contacting the IT Service Desk.

According to the system, you have already accepted to the terms and condition and hence there's no need to do it again. You may now use all UNSW services.
Regards,
Hmm

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
There's no need for you to access webct yet - so don't worry about it yet, it seems most (everyone?) is having the same 'problem'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)