• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

problems with real id? (1 Viewer)

Natla

HSC
hey!

i was wondering if anyone who has been to schoolies has had problems with people not accepting their real id?

they've changed the nsw drivers licence and i just got one. anyway the other day at the pub this lady truly thought my friends one was a fake! eventually it was sorted........... but yeah i hope this doesnt happen to me! what makes it worse is my photo doesnt look like me at all :/

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Natla said:
hey!

i was wondering if anyone who has been to schoolies has had problems with people not accepting their real id?

they've changed the nsw drivers licence and i just got one. anyway the other day at the pub this lady truly thought my friends one was a fake! eventually it was sorted........... but yeah i hope this doesnt happen to me! what makes it worse is my photo doesnt look like me at all :/
I find that hard to believe. What you mean it doesn't look like you at all.

Natla

HSC
ok so maybe it does a bit :p you'd know what i mean if scanned pics and showed you... but i cant be bothered doing that.

in my licence my hair is in a bun and heaps slicked back, and ive got some weird smile which makes my face heaps round. in reality, when i go out i always have my hair out and my face looks thin........ ah i cant describe it.

anyway i guess i can always show them like my medicare card to confirm its me :) but ill be angry if they dont accept my new licence because it looks different.

cl3nta

HSC
just have multiple ID cards. dunno. license, savings card, medicare, old school id w.e

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
learn something from this kiddies, when you are getting your drivers license, try and make the picture look like what you will look like when you go out. If that means wearing a full face of makeup and hair all done up just to get your license so be it.

Natla

HSC
yeah i plan to bring heaps of id just incase :)

serius-yeah your right ill definately remember that next time! actually went on a saturday all dressed up but i needed an appointment just for a damn computer test :/ so when i went back later i just couldnt be bothered anymore..

anyways thanks...... my question wasnt really a question in the first place lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)