Votes: 61 74.4%
  • never

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • just a lil

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters

lexi-77

HSC
Procrastinating right now. Meant to be looking up shit for my extension eng. exam tomorrow, yet i found this thread. :p

K311Y

HSC
haha i think i beat you all..
i had my religion trial exam on tuesday and procrastinated from studying for it at all until i was on the bus to school.
and no it is not a long bus ride like some peoples.. it only takes 10 - 15 minutes.
i also have two exams tomorrow (5 hrs)...and what am i doing posting on here haha
so screwed! :bomb:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ssejamafone said:
darn. beat me by an hour. i studied for the chem test two hours before the exam.... luckily i already knew stuff. or i'd be dead.
Hehe, I started studying for my Physics half yearly exam with 30 minutes to go, didn't know a thing and still came first :confused: Ahh, at least you knew your stuff :uhhuh:
K311Y said:
haha i think i beat you all..
i had my religion trial exam on tuesday and procrastinated from studying for it at all until i was on the bus to school.
and no it is not a long bus ride like some peoples.. it only takes 10 - 15 minutes.
i also have two exams tomorrow (5 hrs)...and what am i doing posting on here haha
so screwed! :bomb:
Hmm, well I didn't start studying for my SOR1 exam till around 15 minutes till the start of the exam, does that win? :p

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Doesn't it annoy the hell out of everyone though when you sit procrastinating and link your procrastination to a topic.
I spend hours thinking about why I shouldn't do things, how staring out the window relates to imaginative journeys, and how eating is making me a better studier.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Amy Lou said:
Doesn't it annoy the hell out of everyone though when you sit procrastinating and link your procrastination to a topic.
I spend hours thinking about why I shouldn't do things, how staring out the window relates to imaginative journeys, and how eating is making me a better studier.
If you've ever seen one of my original legal studies assignments, I manage to procrastination by going off on long-winded discussion about how said law or legislation relates to said bit of humanity which is inherently so and so. Then I start listening to good music and get hungry. My mind gets sidetracked easily :(
magpam said:
Everyone Gab is a LIAR!!! he told me himself on msn that he studies 24/7!!! :rofl:
Stop making up lies Mel :)

nys-j

HSC
i always seem to be... and then wonder why in exam block i get stressed... hmmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)