procedure after successful/failed inter-uni transfer? (1 Viewer)

paramount8000

HSC
Before helping me with these questions, remember that i;m asking about a between uni transfer, not within uni transfer. thanks.

1. through uac, if i am attempting to transfer, do my preferences have to include the current uni that i'm in? (in case i dont make it into the first preference ie. transfer one).

2.what procedure would i have to go through if i failed to transfer.
e.g. would everything be exactly the same as if i didnt apply through uac to go somewhere else?

3. what procedure would i have to go through if i succeeded the transfer.
e.g. contact previous uni to somehow un enrol? pay fee?

thanks!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
sorry about the late reply, but ill try to answer your questions as best as i can.

1) No. If you want to transfer say, unsw and youre at usyd then for your transfer preferences, you dont have to put in a course at usyd if you dont want to.

2) If you fail to transfer, nothing happens, provided that you didnt cancel your enrolment before your got declined for your transfers.

3) If you transferred to another uni successfully, then you would have to go to your old uni, collect and fill a discontinuation form and then submit it. This will take a week or two. I dont think youll have to pay a fee...well certainly not at unsw.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Above poster is right, the uni you are at doesnt cancel your enrolment just because you have a UAC application in. Thats for you to do when you get in. Do not withdraw before just in case. It also cost nothing at UWS to withdraw, but you did need to pay up all outstanding fees and hand in student card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)