• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Process Of Speculation???? (1 Viewer)

gerber90

HSC
I have half yearlys on monday and i STILL do not understand Q3 of the 2006 English HSC.

"More then ever, imaginative journeys are a process of speculation. Do You Agree?"

What the HELL is meant by the process of speculation and how the hell do i relate it to the tempest and The Wizard of Oz........

HELP, I NEED SOME ONE
HELP, NOT JUST ANYBODY..................

Carmen Trinh

HSC
speculation, in relation to imaginative journeys, is the process of exploring the possibilities of the character's choices.

petraawad

HSC
imaginative journey are a process of speculation because they force us to consider possibilities beyond our everyday understanding. in both the tempest and the wizard of oz it is the destination the characters arrive at that allows them to experience an imaginative journey because the island and the land of oz are as far removed from the protagonists concept of reality as possible. The island and experiences of the illusion allows the characters of the play and oz to reach a deeper understanding of themselves and each other. does that help ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)