Processes in Graphics (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
hi, im just wondering what the processes are in grpahics that i would need to talk about in my selection and justification

me121

Premium Member
HSC
hi, im just wondering what the processes are in grpahics that i would need to talk about in my selection and justification
...selection and justification of your production pipeline (eg what combination of software did you use and in what ways did they work collaboratively)...

the processes in creating drawings. eg, did you draw out your orthogonals or pictorials manually, or get the computer to aid in generating these from a 3d model?

you could get on to borderline things that aren't really graphics if you are really desperate, (such as file management processes, versioning (revision control) processes, but I'm not sure how relevant that may be.

there's heaps of stuff....

micuzzo

HSC
...selection and justification of your production pipeline (eg what combination of software did you use and in what ways did they work collaboratively)...

the processes in creating drawings. eg, did you draw out your orthogonals or pictorials manually, or get the computer to aid in generating these from a 3d model?

you could get on to borderline things that aren't really graphics if you are really desperate, (such as file management processes, versioning (revision control) processes, but I'm not sure how relevant that may be.

there's heaps of stuff....
so basically anything i can call a process

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)