processing/analysing gatherd info and validity/relioability of info - bio (1 Viewer)

h3ll h0und

HSC
hey guys, i've received my first assessment task for HSC biology and I am supposed to gather and analyse information about biotech. some of the questions given are: "Describe how you processed and analysed the gathered information" "state how you would have assessed the reliability of the data obtained" "state how you assessed the validity of your gathered data" im a bit confused wat i shud rite for these questions :S can anyone give me some advice? preferably ppl hu do/have done bio in the past. thnx

lychnobity

HSC
To assess reliability, is to see how much you can trust the information you have is true. Indicators of reliabilty: a well respected author/organisation, when cross referenced the information conforms with other sources, when it was written (the more recent, the better), checking the sources the author used

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
hey guys, i've received my first assessment task for HSC biology and I am supposed to gather and analyse information about biotech. some of the questions given are: "Describe how you processed and analysed the gathered information" "state how you would have assessed the reliability of the data obtained" "state how you assessed the validity of your gathered data" im a bit confused wat i shud rite for these questions :S can anyone give me some advice? preferably ppl hu do/have done bio in the past. thnx
HSC Online should explain everything: HSC Online

h3ll h0und

HSC
how do u assess accuracy? i find it hard to distinguish it from how you would assess reliability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)