Procrastinating (1 Viewer)

Qeru

HSC
This will be my last post, BOS is literally the ultimate form of procrastinating. You feel as though you are doing work yet BOS is simply another form of social media. Its been a fun ride.

idkkdi

HSC
This will be my last post, BOS is literally the ultimate form of procrastinating. You feel as though you are doing work yet BOS is simply another form of social media. Its been a fun ride.
lowkey feel like joining, but i dont spend time latexing answers to qs on here lol. so it's not much time haha.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Ah rip, fair enough although I think we all know on here no matter what the case you’ll do well, good luck

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
I’ve noticed there are two groups of members - those who log in seeking help and those who provide help (mainly tutors & others who have finished the HSC). You’ve contributed a lot of great solutions, helping others at the expense of your time. Best wishes for the HSC & future!

anthony___

HSC
even as a uni student i come back to this place to procrastinate. clearly a habit i developed during the hsc which hasn't gone away lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)