Procrastination#1: Scariest thing that has ever happened to you? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hey guys,

I know every semester I usually come up with procrastination threads later during exam time but I thought I'de start early this semester, seeing as this will hopefully be my last. Anyway the question is...what is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you.

One of the times I've been really scared is when i woke up one day.. (daytime with the whole family in the kitchen). Someone saying my name.. the voice had come from inside my room and no one was in it :s

When i was 13-14 or something and I was in bed reading and my parents were at a party. There was no one in the house and I heard the toilet flush, like someone had walked in and flushed the toilet. I even heard the door open and close. Now that was freaky? :s

Animals

Banned
HSC
Scariest thing to have EVER happened to me was when I was 10 and my family and I went to visit my Grandma's grave. We were just sitting there paying her respect, and all of a sudden a man wearing pyjamas just walked out from behind one of the trees and looked at me through steely gray eyes. I seriously had no idea where he turned up from because I didn't see anyone on the way over, and trust me, a man in pyjamas is quite noticeable. I've never seen him since.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Animals said:
Scariest thing to have EVER happened to me was when I was 10 and my family and I went to visit my Grandma's grave. We were just sitting there paying her respect, and all of a sudden a man wearing pyjamas just walked out from behind one of the trees and looked at me through steely gray eyes. I seriously had no idea where he turned up from because I didn't see anyone on the way over, and trust me, a man in pyjamas is quite noticeable. I've never seen him since.
That's actually quite bizarre. :-/

I haven't got anything apart from two attempted muggings here and various experiences in Egypt.

Animals

Banned
HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's actually quite bizarre. :-/

I haven't got anything apart from two attempted muggings here and various experiences in Egypt.
Yep, I know. It seriously scared the shit out of me and messed me up for a good 6 months.

Were the experiences you had in Egypt pyramid related?

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Animals said:
Were the experiences you has in Egypt pyramid related?
Not really. Although in both pyramids that we went into in Giza (Menkaure and Khufu's at the time) had idiotic American neo-Druidic people who were lying in the sarcophagi, touching the walls, etc.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I woke up and thought I had under 2 weeks left till Honours submission...then I realised it wasn't a dream :(

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
I don't think this is scary, but I had this weird dream where Darth Vader died of irritable bowel syndrome. I woke up laughing. :eek:

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I had a dream where i was being driven by someone (don't remember who it was) and they said they wanted to kill me. I jumped out of the car, went to the nearest convenience store, and bought myself a lighter and a can of deodorant.

p__D

laureese

HSC
i was dreaming and i heard evil laughter in my dream and so i woke up in the middle of the night and i tried to turn over but i seriously couldnt move my arms, my legs, nothing! i kinda got freaked out so i went to scream out someones name but i couldnt even speak either. worse thing is, i could still hear the evil laughter in my head. i just layed there for a few minutes and all of a sudden i could finally move..

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
laureese said:
i was dreaming and i heard evil laughter in my dream and so i woke up in the middle of the night and i tried to turn over but i seriously couldnt move my arms, my legs, nothing! i kinda got freaked out so i went to scream out someones name but i couldnt even speak either. worse thing is, i could still hear the evil laughter in my head. i just layed there for a few minutes and all of a sudden i could finally move..
no shit, similar thing has happened to me

I was lying on my back and I felt like someone was like suffocating me from above, and when i tried to get up I couldn't move nor say anything. It was like I was completely helpless

laureese

HSC
^^^^
how freaking scary is it

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Supra said:
no shit, similar thing has happened to me

I was lying on my back and I felt like someone was like suffocating me from above, and when i tried to get up I couldn't move nor say anything. It was like I was completely helpless
Yeah..uh totally wasn't me k.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC

hannahxxx

HSC
I can't pinpoint one scary moment in particular........one really bad one was when i had 2 play the piano in front of a crowd of 800 people at a school assembly in yr 11......i couldn't sleep the night before and had 3 panic attacks in the week leading up to it.....then 10 mins before it i felt like i was going to vomit :(
Though it ended up going well :)
Another scary moment was when my tutor rang me up this year during the exam period at the end of semester 1 at 8.30 at night to chase me up on an assignment i hadn't handed in.......i didn't even know they could access our mobile numbers....lol obviously they can :p

Elephants

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHAHA, I once had a dream where my brother said that he was gonna kill me for some strange reason. So I did what anybody would naturally do, and I killed myself. :)

True story.

X

xeuyrawp

hannahxxx said:
Another scary moment was when my tutor rang me up this year during the exam period at the end of semester 1 at 8.30 at night to chase me up on an assignment i hadn't handed in.......i didn't even know they could access our mobile numbers....lol obviously they can :p
Wow - that's pretty decent of the tutor to do that.

You probably put your number on a list or something at the beginning of semester and forgot about it. :)

ALLLICE

HSC
Not many scary things have happened to me... but a memory of me nearly drowning at a friend's pool party when I was 5 still haunts me. I can still remember sinking to the bottom of the pool and watching everyone playing on the surface. That moment lasted a long time. Fortunately my friend's cousin pulled me out of the water though. What was particularly annoying was that I told my mum what had happened and she was all "OLOLOL yeah sure" -_-

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*chuckles* great mum!

Scary moment: Waking up after a '15 minute nap' on the night of submission, and finding out you've slept for 6 hours instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)