Production of Materials HSC questions by topic (1 Viewer)

mylifesmelody

HSC
N/A
Hey!
Just wondering does anyone happen to have the questions from past HSC papers on the Production of Materials?
Thanks!

HSC
I was thinking that too. But it looks like I have to go sorting them out from the actual chem past papers. My teachers told me to just do the questions that relate to production of materials and skip the others

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Hey!
Just wondering does anyone happen to have the questions from past HSC papers on the Production of Materials?
Thanks!
Our teacher made booklets with theory, then the HSC questions by topic related to the booklet at the end of the booklet. Maybe you can ask him/her to sort something like that out.

iStudent

HSC
Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Buy the HSC Success One Chemistry Past Papers Book, it includes a small section of questions by topic, and another part indicating where you could find production of materials questions in the papers from 2005 - 2013

+ The book has some great model answers for each question, would definitely recommend it.

Anthel

HSC
N/A
I was going to buy in the bookstore in Hurstville instead I purchased the excel Chemistry book - I'll buy success one next week

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You can also use the Creelman textbooks which have assorted questions and answers from HSC past papers by topic. There is also some other book (A5 sized I remember) which does that similarly however I have forgotten the name of it.

EDIT: It's Cambridge Checkpoints. They are similar to Creelman and also have HSC past paper questions sorted by topic.

Last edited:
HSC
Do you know what happened to the link?

You can also use the Creelman textbooks which have assorted questions and answers from HSC past papers by topic. There is also some other book (A5 sized I remember) which does that similarly however I have forgotten the name of it.
I've been looking for these types but there's only 2 popular ones I've seen

lux19

HSC
hey the link was put up a while ago, rephrase a couple of years
but if someone has downloaded the files, that would be helpful for all the 2015 chemists *wink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)