Professional Business Cadetships (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
summermagic said:
The lady at reception told me yesterday was the last day of interviews. And I was told by my interviewer, Joanne that they would contact me "by the end of the month". Hmmm, hopefully they contact us by next week.

I think I accidently said I wanted Zurich during my interview but my application said 'no preference'. But now I think I'd much prefer UBS. =.= Noooo. Reckon I could do anything about it?
i also didnt write a preference on my app but i mentioned to alister during the interview that i wanted to work for Zurich, so he wrote it down on his notes n said he would keep it in mind but ultimately they decide whom they put you with.

if your desperate you could always email them at the email address on the website and tell them, but i dont think that would be a good idea.

summermagic

HSC
Thanks for the info guys! I think that i'll just keep my fingers crossed in the hope that I at least get an offer. Only 5 more days till we find out...

seano77

Walk On
HSC
jenecis said:
Well, the interviews definitely ended yesterday (14 June) - I know because I was one of the last ones!!

Alister did say he would try to contact us "by next Friday".

As for preferences, he said that even if you did indicate a preference, it might not necessarily turn out that way.

Counting down the days ... lol.
So we'll find out this friday (20th June)? Or the next one?

Ovaschool303

HSC
I sure hope it is this friday. I cant wait to find out though...the suspense is almost killing me. You reckon if they email straight away they will attach a company name too?

summermagic

HSC
I think they would need to so we can research the company in depth and stuff. Wow, it'd be so exciting to make it to the next round!

Vars5

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
I sure hope it is this friday. I cant wait to find out though...the suspense is almost killing me. You reckon if they email straight away they will attach a company name too?
Suspense is killing me too,

I'm pretty sure Alister said, that the company will email you and that will obviously tell you which company chose you. (not 100% sure)

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Yes they'll attach a company name with it. I think I kinda tuned out when he was talking about the next stage.. So its an interview with the actual company I gather? Do you think we'd need to take CV's etc?

Ovaschool303

HSC
I think it depends on the company as to whether or not there is a group activity or a meeting or whatever... I think I remember Joanne mentioned that it varied from company to company. Definately would advise a CV and cover letter if we get called up

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Vars5 said:
Suspense is killing me too,

I'm pretty sure Alister said, that the company will email you and that will obviously tell you which company chose you. (not 100% sure)
i remember Alister saying that depending on the company, you may have one or a series of interviews, or even interview days, where they trial you as an employee before offering you the position.

As for when, I'm also pretty sure that Alister said in my interview that Business Cadetships would contact us saying whether we successful or not, and which company. BUT the company would contact us a few days later giving information on the interview dates/times/requirements etc.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Friday 20th!!!!!!!!!!! i havnt rcvd any email yet! i checked my inbox and junk mail like 6 times already this morning!! lol nothing.... did anyone else get any emails?

emperor90

HSC
No email yet!!

just got home from school and was full of anticipation!!!!! this is the worst part i just want to them to tell me whether or not i got it!!!!! The email for the first interview came quite late on the day i got it!!

jenecis

HSC
Argh! I share your anguish - no reply yet! Oh well, I'm bracing myself for the worst.

Any offers for you guys out there?

Ovaschool303

HSC
Havent heard anything yet. Joanne said by the end of the month... I guess (sadly) we are not there yet. Guess next friday. DAMN!

Yasaman

HSC
Omg i am so glad i am not the only one that has not heard anything from the business cadetship people, i mean its like july the 20th, and no one has really heard anything! I wish they would let us know.

Last edited:

summermagic

HSC
I'm pretty sure we'll most likely get an email by next Friday. I don't think Alister/Joanna work Sat/Sun so I assume we'll be getting emails throughout next week. I mean it is 'the end of the month' next week. Hmmmm.

Yasaman

HSC
they left it till pretty late last time, so who says they can't do it again i guess. oh well, we're all patiently waiting...till then i have an english comparative essay on BNW and BR due. damn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)