Professional Business Cadetships (1 Viewer)

summermagic

HSC
haiderr said:
For those of you who are soooo curious, here’s the score so far (YES i hav NO life!):
BNP: 3
UBS: 4
Zurich: 7
Westpac: 7
QBE: 0
This includes ppl that hav shared wat their friends at school got, not just themselves.
Wow good work haiderr. Hmm the QBE thing does seem odd. Perhaps they really cut it down to a short list. Has anyone heard from Zurich yet? I haven't gotten anything :/

Yasaman

HSC
haiderr said:
For those of you who are soooo curious, here’s the score so far (YES i hav NO life!):
Westpac: 7
This includes ppl that hav shared wat their friends at school got, not just themselves.
Also, “karnage” you haven’t mentioned whether you got in or not, or which company you got.
Lol i sound like such a nerd, but im not. Just eager to get this thing!
GOOD LUCK!
add another 1 for westpac, have another person at my school who got into westpac too, interesting about QBE thou

anirudh18

HSC
summermagic said:
Wow good work haiderr. Hmm the QBE thing does seem odd. Perhaps they really cut it down to a short list. Has anyone heard from Zurich yet? I haven't gotten anything :/
Nup, havent heard anything yet, let u know when i do though

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
nope i havnt heard nythin from zurich yet either. n yeah lol QBE's short list is very short so far... but we gotta keep in mind not all eager cadetship applicants r on bored of studies unfortunately.

has n1 (exept BNP ppl) rcvd any info from the companies yet?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC

Westpac: 8

If you hear about anyone else getting let me know and ill add them to the list. cheers!

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Its been over 24 hours since someone replied to this thread lol. I'm guessing the companies haven't contacted you then?

And Karnage that's very unfortunate. Hopefully things will work out for the best!

NickLG

HSC
haiderr said:
Its been over 24 hours since someone replied to this thread lol. I'm guessing the companies haven't contacted you then?
No i suppose they're just waiting for monday to call us, it better be tomorrow or else i'm ganna spew. Do you guys reckon that interviews will take place individually or with groups?

Nick

Yasaman

HSC
NickLeG said:
No i suppose they're just waiting for monday to call us, it better be tomorrow or else i'm ganna spew. Do you guys reckon that interviews will take place individually or with groups?

Nick
erm, are they calling us??

and what do u mean individually or with groups? as in us or them?

wogblogger

HSC
nickleg, does your friend do 4unit maths?(im talking about the one you said got shortlisted for UBS)

NickLG

HSC
wogblogger said:
nickleg, does your friend do 4unit maths?(im talking about the one you said got shortlisted for UBS)
No he doesn't Ovaschool does 2 unit.

I would assume that they'd call us, the accounting firms called me so I suppose once you get to the interview stage it would be a standard practice anywhere in the corporate world to call to negotiate an interview time.

Nick

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
I suppose you are right Nick...

To the BNP Paribas candidates who got replies: Did you get phone calls or emails?

Ovaschool303

HSC
Been away all weekend so just doing some catch up reading for these things... i checked emails and still havent heard anything from UBS... oh well... although this doesnt answer your question Haiderr but I am with UBS and havent heard anything yet. Oh well.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
During the first interview Alister said Westpac have cadetships available in Wollongong, City and regional areas. So I guess that explains why the count is 8 on here so far.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
no worries ovaschool.. most of us havnt received our emails either! its such a pain waiting for monday lol... good luck to u! and ive already added you to the count so im not gonna update it again unless someone new comes here, or u have some1 ELSE at ur school that u havnt already mentioned.

jimmyb8

HSC
hey im james.. new to this forum stuff

at school with NickLeg and Ovaschool.. short listed to westpac

i kno u hav all discussed it already but wat is the consensus about the chances of those who have been shortlisted.. do u guys feel that being shortlisted is a secure spot next year

also interested.. do most of u guys go to government schools or private schools? wat area of sydney do u live in?

not stalking just interested haha

paperscissors

HSC
jimmyb8 said:
hey im james.. new to this forum stuff

at school with NickLeg and Ovaschool.. short listed to westpac

i kno u hav all discussed it already but wat is the consensus about the chances of those who have been shortlisted.. do u guys feel that being shortlisted is a secure spot next year

also interested.. do most of u guys go to government schools or private schools? wat area of sydney do u live in?

haha as if u arnt stalking
lol
i go st george girls high
which is government
and i live in monterey
so like south east
u

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
paperscissors said:
haha as if u arnt stalking
lol
i go st george girls high
which is government
and i live in monterey
so like south east
u
WOW>>>??? wats ur name? i came to ur school last yr for the prefects lunch thingo..>!

i go to oatley... live in oatley

seano77

Walk On
HSC
jimmyb8 said:

I think chances would be pretty good. It would be stupid to take so many shortlisted people from the first round if they weren't serious about offering. Also, they wouldn't bother paying Professional Business Cadetships for their work if they just took whoever for interviews. I guess its hard to tell though cause we have no idea about how many Cadetships there actually are for each company. But as I said before there are about 2 or three locations for Westpac Cadetships so there must be at least one per location, if not more.

Also, I go to a private school in the Sutherland Shire region.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)