Programs which may assist you in better understanding for your Option Topic (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
This is a very crude program I wrote to ease the process of making a data dictionary for my program.....so....writing a program for a program really :rolleyes:

Anyway, its only good for making a data dictionary of all your objects in your VB forms. I had some 638 controls and objects in my major in total...I figured I'd spend a fair bit of time writing out the name of every object in my project. So I wrote this little proggy to rip through all the frm files and get out all the object names into 3 text files, one for the form the objects are in, one for the object name, and one for the object type.

Each text file will have a similarly formatted output so that they match and easy copy and pasting into something like Excel :D

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sunny_l/sdd/ObjectNameExtractor.zip

sukky sukky

Problem 1:
Meteorologists have recorded monthly rainfall amounts at several sites throughout a region of the country. You have been asked to write an interactive program that lets the user enter one year's rainfall amounts at a particular site and print out the average of the 12 values. After the data for a site is processed, the program askes whether the user would like to repeat the process for another recording site. A user response of 'y' means yes and 'n' means no. The program must trap errorneous input data (negative calues for rainfall amounts and the invalud responses to the "Do you wish to continue?" prompt).

Problem 2:
Many universities send warning notices to students who are in danger of failing a class. Your program should calculate the average of three test grads and print out a student's ID number, average or whether or not student is passing. Passing is a 60-point average or better. If the student is passing with less than 70 averages, the program should indicate that he or she is marginal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I don't really know any C++ at all. If you don't really want to post here, you may email me hs_ownz_joo@hotmail.com

Thankyou in advance;)

sukky sukky

Problem 1:
Meteorologists have recorded monthly rainfall amounts at several sites throughout a region of the country. You have been asked to write an interactive program that lets the user enter one year's rainfall amounts at a particular site and print out the average of the 12 values. After the data for a site is processed, the program askes whether the user would like to repeat the process for another recording site. A user response of 'y' means yes and 'n' means no. The program must trap errorneous input data (negative calues for rainfall amounts and the invalud responses to the "Do you wish to continue?" prompt).

Problem 2:
Many universities send warning notices to students who are in danger of failing a class. Your program should calculate the average of three test grads and print out a student's ID number, average or whether or not student is passing. Passing is a 60-point average or better. If the student is passing with less than 70 averages, the program should indicate that he or she is marginal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I don't really know any C++ at all. If you don't really want to post here, you may email me hs_ownz_joo@hotmail.com

Thankyou in advance;)

PappaSmurf

Originally posted by sukky sukky
Problem 1:

Problem 2:

Thankyou in advance;)
I can code your first problem for you if you'd like.
It would be in C though, so if you want Visual Basic or something you'll have to look elsewhere.
I could also do the seccond but I'll just help out with the first to begin with if you'd like.

tieki

Does anyone in here know how to do random number functions in Visual C++ 6.0? I need five random numbers between 1 and 52 (and $10 for the person who guesses what the program's about!)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i dont know how to use C....

but

its to do with cards (poker)
hehe gimme my 10 bucks :D :D

tieki

I'll email it to you sometime...maybe I can do one of those Internet scam things, and say you have to give me your bank account number and pin code for me to give it to you...lol
But I do need help still with the coding...?

ErgoSum

HSC
Circuit Simulator

http://www.tt.rim.or.jp/~kazz/simcir/
Heres another quite simple to use but very nice circuit simulator, that i used during the hsc to help understand flip flops,logic gates, half and full adders and basicly all the circuits you have to know ... the important thing to do here is to use LED's to represent outputs and buttons/switches to represent inputs

Software Engineering @ Usyd...

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
grr none of these are available for dl :(

anyone able to help me??

blazing9

I Have the Carole Wilson Book and I back everyone up in saying its shit. I still dont know which perspective is the users perspective, white or black, because in Carole Wilson's book, it says they both are. WHICH PERSPECTIVE IS THE USER'S PERSEPCTIVE?

Solid_007

HSC
N/A
buy Samuel Davis's software design and development book it explains every thing in detail and good way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)