• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i swear everytime u log something on this thread u do so much each day 😭 do u have any tips on how to stay motivated and like how do u seem like u have so much time
part of the stuff i do is at school. like i have a maths class everyday so during that time i plan to finish a 3u paper per day (that ends up being my 3u revision for trials), and stuff like the modern core study i do during modern class cos it's just revision. during my study periods for example i'll do a chem trial. i find it way easier to study in the classroom if everyone's being quiet (+ library, i go there quite a bit) and all my classes are just revision so i just pop in earphones and then do my own thing

then when i get home it's mostly just revising the stuff i'm flopping or working on improving things. like at home i'll revise my notes and my scaffolds cos it's more laid back and i find it much easier to do it then, do some random practice qs from different subjects, and marking my trial papers

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
CRYING life is unfair. 50 cents is coming to sydney in December. post malone and Paramore and metallica are coming November. gracie abrams and my chemical romance are coming January. GIVEON AND LIL TJAY ARE COMING DURING THE HSC.

synthesisFR

HSC
CRYING life is unfair. 50 cents is coming to sydney in December. post malone and Paramore and metallica are coming November. gracie abrams and my chemical romance are coming January. GIVEON AND LIL TJAY ARE COMING DURING THE HSC.
When he comes does he become 78 cents because of the exchange rate or is his worth still denominated in USD

breadcrumbs

HSC
it feels like everyday a new artist announces a tour date which like lowkey feels unreal bc of covid

breadcrumbs

HSC
one of the things getting me through school rn is the fact i get to see taylor swift next feb which is literally in like 5 months but getting tickets was such a pain

synthesisFR

HSC
i'm gonna be real with you my childhood was abc me and how to train your dragon none of these names strike a chord
i watched the whole first show thing like the series or some website idfk like watchmojo or one of those weird sites, and the whole netflix series and all movies it was soo good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)