Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (19 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
@carrotsss ive done the paper but before i mark it how do u go through it? i usually just mark it and count my marks nad move on bc im too lazy to learn from the mistakes bc i feel like idk what to do i just look at solutions and try justify it and like explain the thought process that i should have done e.g linking components together.
omg i jsut finished it now.
it took 3 hours and i wasnt able to answer 10 marks worth of questions cause i ran out of time.
i didnt answer a few others cause they were hard also
not looking good...
what did you get @synthesisFR and @carrotsss ??

synthesisFR

HSC
omg i jsut finished it now.
it took 3 hours and i wasnt able to answer 11 marks worth of questions cause i ran out of time.
i didnt answer a few others cause they were hard also
not looking good...
what did you get @synthesisFR and @carrotsss ??
I haven’t marked mine yet I’m eating for a response here before I start hahaha

synthesisFR

HSC
@carrotsss ive done the paper but before i mark it how do u go through it? i usually just mark it and count my marks nad move on bc im too lazy to learn from the mistakes bc i feel like idk what to do i just look at solutions and try justify it and like explain the thought process that i should have done e.g linking components together.
^^^

scaryshark09

HSC
ok i did kinda bad, what would be the e4 cutoff??

scaryshark09

HSC
i got 76 don't judge, i didn't finish the paper

synthesisFR

HSC
@scaryshark09 whats ur exam technique gonna be like for the hsc
i was planning to just do mcq during reading time after glancing at the rest of the paper cuz id be curious
u can't rrlly do much in reading time for the actual questions anyways so its just better trying to get some mcq out the way so u don't have to worry about it after right?

scaryshark09

HSC
@scaryshark09 whats ur exam technique gonna be like for the hsc
i was planning to just do mcq during reading time after glancing at the rest of the paper cuz id be curious
u can't rrlly do much in reading time for the actual questions anyways so its just better trying to get some mcq out the way so u don't have to worry about it after right?
i never do mc in reading time for any exam. i usually just scan the paper and look at the harder questions in 14-16 and try read them and see if i can work any of them out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)