Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (17 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
no ive been going to sleep at like 2am and getting up at 10. this will stuff up my sleep schedule even more

synthesisFR

HSC
I SWEAR I SPEND MORE TIME ON IT THAN ANYTHING ELSE AND I MAKE NO PROGRESS, LEGIT WROTE 4 LINES TODAY AFTER LIKE 2 HOURS

😭
STOP STRESSING EVERYBODY ITS FINE, THINK ABOUT IT WE SPENT 2 YEARS PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT, EVEN THO WE KINDA RUSHED IT TOWARDS THE END ITS FINE. OUR EFFORTS WILL BE REWARDED JUST STAY DEDICATED FOR THESE LAST FEW FINAL DAYS AND THIS IS SOMETHING I'M STILL WORKING TOWARDS BUT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR CAPABILITIES, YOUR EFFORTS AND DEDICATION, AND CONTINUE TO PERSEVERE WHATEVER GOALS YOU HAVE. TRUST IT WILL COME TO SUCCESS.
(Disclaimer: does not include its_ace21)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
STOP STRESSING EVERYBODY ITS FINE, THINK ABOUT IT WE SPENT 2 YEARS PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT, EVEN THO WE KINDA RUSHED IT TOWARDS THE END ITS FINE. OUR EFFORTS WILL BE REWARDED JUST STAY DEDICATED FOR THESE LAST FEW FINAL DAYS AND THIS IS SOMETHING I'M STILL WORKING TOWARDS BUT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR CAPABILITIES, YOUR EFFORTS AND DEDICATION, AND CONTINUE TO PERSEVERE WHATEVER GOALS YOU HAVE. TRUST IT WILL COME TO SUCCESS.
(Disclaimer: does not include its_ace21)
bruh

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
no no hes got a point

guys i feel so meta talking about how i started failing my accel math mid last year and how it was a challenging situation that i overcame through planning and solid study strategies and pros and cons lists to get e4 and blah blah for these rando uni questions about overcoming problems 🤓

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i only did 1 3u paper today

ive barely done any prep for hsc exams, i did more for yr 10 exams i swear

im taking a bos detox tomorrow and focusing on work.

please dont get to 10,000 without me on the other thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)