• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
comeback starts tomorrow, unless im depressed after getting marks back for some term 2 assesments...

scaryshark09

HSC
comeback starts tomorrow, unless im depressed after getting marks back for some term 2 assesments...
yeah so im mega sad rn cause i got my business mark back and kinda failed and it scales horribly and i was meant to do super well so um..... yeah its definitely going fine over here... my atar def isn't ruined...
smile-and-cry-cry.gif

scaryshark09

HSC
oh yeah should i also mention i only have 10 units :)))))

scaryshark09

HSC
shouldn’t have dropped physics ✋

dw though at least you’ve got trials you can make up for it now and then even further in the hsc. You’ve got this :)
i mean i haven't actually dropped physics yet cause i only just went back to school. But i was planning to hand the form in tomorrow. We still only have marks back for 1 physics exam and the 2nd one is still being marked and the third one is this week. I mentally dropped weeks ago and although i can still come back and do well in physics, it would probs be at the expense of my other subjects so I think im still comfortable in dropping it. Business at my school gets like 30-45 band 6 and physics only gets like 3-6 band 6! Ik business doesn't scale well tho so i need to be ranked top 10 at the very least which i have been the whole time including top 5 all of yr 11, but i def dropped outside top 10 after this :(
physics i think i kinda did alright in last task still being marked which might get me up to rank 5-6 or so but i still haven't done any work for it since the half yearly in march so yeah...

carrotsss

HSC
- some progress on a physics trial
- an English mod C imaginative. ngl I spent like all afternoon on it and it still sucks 😭😭😭 how tf am I gonna do this in 40 minutes like it would be so hard to do it on the spot and I feel like I couldn’t adapt my current one to like 90% of questions I’ve seen 😭

carrotsss

HSC
- Fixed up my mod C creative from yesterday with my teachers feedback (my new teacher is so fast with feedback and gives like 40 comments it’s so amazing)
- Fixed up my 1984 essay based on feedback
- Fixed up my richard/lfr essay from the term 1 assessment

My poor teacher has to deal with 3 things from me in one day 😭 I’m so proud of how much I’ve done today though I was productive pretty much all afternoon

For the first time like ever I’m actually super motivated to get good at English, I’m well and truly doing good enough in trial papers for every other subject so I’m just going to do occasional past papers for every other subject and then just go all out with English until trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)