• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I don’t think u understand how bad am I at English though and my ranking sucks because I screwed up the multimodal last year

the only thing I have going for me is all the English teachers seem to love me and think that I’m shaking up the rankings for some reason which is insane because I’m literally not I’m like rank 7 😭😭😭
what does shaking up the rankings mean? do they think you are purposely doing bad?!?!

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I don’t think u understand how bad am I at English though and my ranking sucks because I screwed up the multimodal last year

the only thing I have going for me is all the English teachers seem to love me and think that I’m shaking up the rankings for some reason which is insane because I’m literally not I’m like rank 7 😭😭😭
rank 7 is good at some schools, like mine its around 96 hsc mark, how many band 6 does your school get in english adv?

carrotsss

HSC
rank 7 out of how many tho? don't even worry abt it, u still have ur trials to go without them, u can pull urself up
out of 50 but my school sucks

that’s what I thought too but the problem is my school decided to weight module C at HALF OF MY TRIALS LIKE WTF THATS MY WORST MODULE

carrotsss

HSC
what does shaking up the rankings mean? do they think you are purposely doing bad?!?!
I think because there’s all the nerds who have been ranked near the top since forever who do like English extension and mountains of tutoring and then there’s me, who is only good at stem, used to be in English standard and just bombards them with essays/actually talks in class

nsw..wollongong

HSC
out of 50 but my school sucks

that’s what I thought too but the problem is my school decided to weight module C at HALF OF MY TRIALS LIKE WTF THATS MY WORST MODULE
its okay as long as ur not conservative in ur response they should love u
don't talk about politics. no matter what u do. do not wait omg did i hit 1000 messages??

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

always knew you could do it

carrotsss

HSC
- finished mod B essay draft finally
- a fair bit of work improving mod A essay
- most of an ext 1 trial paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)