Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (3 Viewers)

yepImhere

HSC
finally done hsc speaking test so now i gotta study for maths adv which is tomorrow : D

yepImhere

HSC
I was so stressed all morning for it and was worried about not doing enough practice but once I actually got into the room with the marker it was a lot more chill than I thought it would be and the marker was really encouraging while I was talking, I did have to ask for some questions to be repeated but I think it was actually ok : )

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I was so stressed all morning for it and was worried about not doing enough practice but once I actually got into the room with the marker it was a lot more chill than I thought it would be and the marker was really encouraging while I was talking, I did have to ask for some questions to be repeated but I think it was actually ok : )
That's great - well done and congrats - now you don't have to do speaking for the rest of hsc lmao

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
6/8
mx2 prep yay
- went through hard qs in ascham 2021
- did grammar 2021 and got 78% and am now shitting myself because I expected >85
- gonna do grammar 2020 now 😃
Edit I got 77% and lost 9 marks in the last question because it's grammar and their questions are stupid 🤩 oh and we love silly mistakes for misreading minuses and the question <33

send help mx2 is hard

Last edited:

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
ive already worked at maccas, if i work at woolies ill be well on my way for the trifecta of shitty aussie jobs 🤩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)