Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Thank youuuu
Will you need to resend the sheet or will it auto update

Also, does the calculation take the best 10 units? Or does it just take a sum of all calculated scaled marks - I.e. if I enter 6 subjects I'll be given an inaccurate ATAR estimate?

carrotsss

HSC
Thank youuuu
Will you need to resend the sheet or will it auto update

Also, does the calculation take the best 10 units? Or does it just take a sum of all calculated scaled marks - I.e. if I enter 6 subjects I'll be given an inaccurate ATAR estimate?
it will auto update

and yes it takes the best 2 units of english and then the best 8 other units (which includes non-best-2 English units so it works for ext kids too)

carrotsss

HSC
sor 1 would be perfect for you carrots, that way you can put in your accelerated mark. jk jk
still pissed about how bad I got screwed by internals

I should’ve just tried harder in internal assessments, I didn’t realise that I would need to rank like first to b6 back then 😭

rebecca.str

HSC
uac compass takes aligned marks not raw marks

if u want to equate the two calculators trial and error until you find the raw mark that corresponds to an aligned mark
hi I'm not sure if other people have asked this, but do you have columns for legal studies, latin extension and science extension? thank you!

carrotsss

HSC
hi I'm not sure if other people have asked this, but do you have columns for legal studies, latin extension and science extension? thank you!
I’ll add legal and some rough data for science ext, but unfortunately there isn’t enough data on latin extension :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)