Progress (1 Viewer)

1cor13

HSC
This is for everyone who is doing Video Drama as their Individual Project:

what are you up to in making your film? are you confident with where you are at?

tanguyen

HSC
I've casted and got my plot down... just gotta script, story board and then basically shoot it and edit it. My shooting will probably take place during the school holidays.

1cor13

HSC
Awesome ^.^, i've just got to publish my script and cast the last few characters (not big roles for them though... just appearing). I'm making a test film on Wednesday and Thursday and filming in the holidays.

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
I'm in the proccess of editing it all now. ^__^ But worry not, I only got to this point by rushing through everything, so it's pretty damned shoddy, and I'm going to fail soo badly, but OH WELL. (I think I've had too much sugar recently to care, teehee!)

Nah, other than the bad acting, directing, and camera work, my film is looking none-too-shabby. Indeed. Or something. Hrmmmm...

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
I run intensive video workshops that cover everything you need to make a film for the HSC.

Storyboarding, scripting, using your camera and all the features on it, sound, lighting, on-set strategies and editing & much more.

You tell me what you would need to learn and we'll work out a lesson plan.

If you need a hand learning some of the more technical aspects of making a film we can work out a personalised lesson plan.

For more info visit my website or contact me directly.

Christiaan Blok
'Writer's Blok Productions'
Web: http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/writersblokproductions/tutoring.htm
Email: writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com

GebStar1988

HSC
I've scripted up and I am halfway through my storyboard. A lot of people have said that they're going to shoot these holidays and for me that's not an option (mainly I'm not ready to shoot). Has anyone shot later than these holidays and pulled it off? I'm an editing machine, so I won't be spending months trying to figure out how edit, but I still can't leave it to the last minute or next holidays.
Anyway, I spose I want to know wether it's possible to get it done during school time ( I really only have sundays to shoot because my main actor isn't free) or should I rush hard this first week and shoot the second?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)