Progress? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hello peeps!

just wanted to know how everyone is going with their criticals (how many words you've written etc) any obstacles you've encountered and the working title of your major work.

well as for me, it was called: between the lines - news media language and its hegemony, however ive altered my mw a bit, and now it is about the mass media's portrayal of the war on terror (including films, advertisments, cartoon illustrations and newspaper articles) and i'm looking at how it impacts the disposition of the responder. i've done like 500 words, but it's really crap and argh i am having so much trouble acutally WRITING even though i know what i want to doooooo... :mad1: and i dont really have a working title right now!

how about everyone else?

wishfulxthinker

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
hello peeps!

just wanted to know how everyone is going with their criticals (how many words you've written etc) any obstacles you've encountered and the working title of your major work.

well as for me, it was called: between the lines - news media language and its hegemony, however ive altered my mw a bit, and now it is about the mass media's portrayal of the war on terror (including films, advertisments, cartoon illustrations and newspaper articles) and i'm looking at how it impacts the disposition of the responder. i've done like 500 words, but it's really crap and argh i am having so much trouble acutally WRITING even though i know what i want to doooooo... :mad1: and i dont really have a working title right now!

how about everyone else?
i was doing a film up until last week, so yeah, i am so much more behind everyone else. ):

i'm doing [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Harry Potter as a representation of universal truths, the metanarrative and historical ideologies through fantastical metaphor at the moment.[/FONT]

HSC
lol why is the critical response thread so dead? is it because everyone is working so hard??? come on critical responders!!!

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Well....
my cuz is going excellent. =)
Just perfecting it atm according to my knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)