progress (1 Viewer)

fakingtheday

HSC
Since no one has actually mentioned anything yet i'll start.

I'm building a guitar for my Major work. The folio is probably 35-40% complete and the actual guitar is about 65% done.

91% in first assess task, booyeah.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Without Wings said:
haha at least someone is on topic...
for someone who doesnt do the subject...ive tried 2 be helpful and ask ppl questions so u cant call me a spammer WW :p

DanielleM

HSC
wow thats heaps good
man l should really get started havent done anything for my prodcut but started my folio l might pull apart things tmr or someting

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
fakingtheday said:
Since no one has actually mentioned anything yet i'll start.

I'm building a guitar for my Major work. The folio is probably 35-40% complete and the actual guitar is about 65% done.

91% in first assess task, booyeah.

yeah man, thats a heaps original idea, i wish i did that cause u will get heaps high marks :rolleyes:

DanielleM

HSC
depends how orgiginal it is... cause l know some ppl that have already done that
you can get good marks by doing teh folio work well and by creating a product that shows a range of skills l guess...

goan_crazy

HSC
DanielleM said:
depends how orgiginal it is... cause l know some ppl that have already done that
you can get good marks by doing teh folio work well and by creating a product that shows a range of skills l guess...
so what r u doing?

fakingtheday

HSC
i've got a range of "innovations" nothing life changing. Just bullshit really. Ergonomic design and built by certain factors to increase sustain and such. I am being really meticulous about the folio and all but its not what you call innovative. Should be good enough to get high marks based on the merit of a good folio, presentation and just bombard with heaps of shit and jargon that might fool the markers.

goan_crazy

HSC
DanielleM said:
hahah yeah thats me to :D
but yeah not doing something really innovative just restoring some old furniture...
what r u restoring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)