Project Management and the Professional (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Who has done this subject?
Project Management and the Professional

I passed it today. But this is the second time i am doing it. Really didn't like the the way it is run. The marking criteria is really skewed. If you don't follow the precise method of doing the final exam, you are automatically given really low marks eg (2/10 or 3/10) and you end up failing the subject because you have to pass the final exam.

There is a big failure rate about 35%, but i think it was reduced last year.

It final exam is almost like doing English for HSC. You write 4 essays in specified formats. For this reason and others the international students really struggle and some repeat 3+ times.

I am glad i passed it the second time, but just wanted to warn anyone doing the subject to watch out for the end of semester exam.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i am doing PMP next semester..any hints ??
Yes.
find a competent partner for the group assignment.
For the final exam, use quotes from the lecturer and guest lecturers. Use their examples when answering question.
and do NOT just write as much as you know about the topic ie information dump. That's where yuo get marked down hard.

pakilicious

HSC
Yes.
find a competent partner for the group assignment.
For the final exam, use quotes from the lecturer and guest lecturers. Use their examples when answering question.
and do NOT just write as much as you know about the topic ie information dump. That's where yuo get marked down hard.
Thanks for the tips...hopefully i also get a good tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)