Project Timeline (1 Viewer)

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
Yo, anyone got a MS WORD document they could upload for a timeline, like a template, you know, a good looking timeline. I wanna get an idea, will mod it, etc...

freaked

HSC
If anyone has tips, ideas, etc on timelines that would be great to. Thats the part I had most trouble with last year with our mini-folio.

DanielleM

HSC
u can either do an action plan which contains- what you have proposed to do, date proposed to be finished, actual date of completion and variations if not completed on time

or

u can do a time plan which contains every week at the top of the page and at the side you write wat u intend to get done e.g. project proposal - week 4 term 1 rite... and then you highlight it on your time line

lol sorry for the bad explaination...
but hope it helped a bit

niteshade1312

HSC
Actually I think you should do both. I have an action and a time plan. The action plan documents exactly what you will aim to do, adn when you get it done. But then a time plan allows you to put a proper date to aims and be able to see everything.

Doesn't your school provide this for you? As in tells you what is necessary in a portfolio?

DanielleM

HSC
well l went to a seminar at the powerhouse for dt ex.. and he said u can either do a action or time doesnt really matter... u can do both but its just repeating the same info.. and padding out your folio... however it really depends how u want to present your folio, overall its all about communication.

niteshade1312

HSC
But by having both, it shows that you can use both forms and translate different types of goals and tasks into various ways.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
u spelt FAIR wrong
just like u said something was a hole and said whole...
Excuse me sir, but I believe you spelt YOU wrong, wat is this 'u' shit, improve your level of language, this is not some second class establishment!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)