Projector (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If I had a projection screen that was around 6m high, what is the minimum distance from the screen that I could set the projector? Width of screen is negotiable, probably only about 2m.

Any help would be appreciated

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Ermm...depends on projector quality.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
doesn't really matter....I think. The projector has a focusing lens which can be adjusted. Although it cant be ridiculously close or far from the screen.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
It depends, I would say take it about 4-7m away from the screen? I mean thats for space reasons (if your moving in front of the screen and talking about whats being said etc..). But i am 100% sure that you should be able to focus the projector no matter what the distance is (not 100m away or anything dumb like that). But you also would have to consider these factors i guess, to find the best distance;

-Type of function (party? work demo?)
-How modern the projector is?
-The lighting of the room? (very important)
-Will there be people moving around near the projector?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
It depends, I would say take it about 4-7m away from the screen? I mean thats for space reasons (if your moving in front of the screen and talking about whats being said etc..). But i am 100% sure that you should be able to focus the projector no matter what the distance is (not 100m away or anything dumb like that). But you also would have to consider these factors i guess, to find the best distance;

-Type of function (party? work demo?)
-How modern the projector is?
-The lighting of the room? (very important)
-Will there be people moving around near the projector?
make sure big enough to put finger puppets or rudd finger i mean rude finger

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's basically a theorectical question, so I can use whatever projector I want really. I just needed some basic figures. Thanks everyone.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Well be sure to get a decent globe, my IT teacher forked out over 200 for ONE globe.

And they blow up with a loud bang.

Woteva636

HSC
back on topic, i think for a 42inch plasma you should be a minimum of 4 metres away from it, i dunno, try using that ratio...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)