HSC
Anyone ever had a promise ring?

if so what does it mean to you>

and also

at what point did you decide to give/recieve a promise ring

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So fucking shit. The only people that wear them are sluts in denial.

tenone

HSC
A promise ring is like a wedding ring, but for kiddies. Its like a guys telling the girl that he only wants to be with her and only her, so practically its just a symbol of their union as girlfriend and boyfriend. I had one when I was in year 8 and it was a cute novelty, but it wears off..

InV0ke

HSC
promise ring? no
but i do have couples ring with my girlfriend =)

forgot to add in: we wear it everyday but when we fight, we take it off and don't wear it till we get over it or forgives the other person, its pretty silly but it works well, I always put mine back on like half an hour later, she takes.. a while...

Last edited:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
my sister and her boyfriend have a Promise List. or at least, they used to, until i mercilessly teased them for it because it was so lame. my personal favourite promises were "no complaining, e.g. windburn" and "don't be a bogan or a snob".

such earnest teenage love.

pete_finlay

HSC
promise rings are for choir boys and faggots (although they're not mutually exclusive)

seriously, it is the lamest thing ever and your parents will probably think less of you even if they say otherwise. we are all approaching 20 which means parents on average are around the 50 mark - think of the future inheritance money too if you start to act this way now. i am not saying dont do it, but i am just saying think it through because it is gay

lol

pete

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
promise rings are for choir boys and faggots (although they're not mutually exclusive)

seriously, it is the lamest thing ever and your parents will probably think less of you even if they say otherwise. we are all approaching 20 which means parents on average are around the 50 mark - think of the future inheritance money too if you start to act this way now. i am not saying dont do it, but i am just saying think it through because it is gay

lol

pete
qft

lame.

Shogun

HSC
hey
guys

i found your balls

you can collect them at 5pm
hahahahaha

I remember doing promise rings in grade 2 with cheezels. Unless the girl you're giving it to is 8 years old then you probably shouldn't be doing that useless suff at our age.

Skeeta

HSC
They're lame.

Promise rings are like engagement rings without the long-term commitment.
So basically. "I like you, heres a ring"

LOL13

HSC
i had a promise ring
with my boyfriend
it wasnt a sex thing
it was a marriage thing
that we promised each other
that one day we would tir the knot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)