Promo design! 2009! (1 Viewer)

jamersonx

HSC
Just submitted my trial Poster/program/flyer and copy for internal marking. Hows everyone else doing so far? What plays have people chose?. I ended up doing Private Lives, its been so much fun!

MissOhHey

HSC
Do you mean that you submitted it so the markers in Sydney mark it?

Mine due on Monday - 31st August! not long.

Im currently finishing mine off, ive just the design of the program and directors vision to go!

After starting to read Ham funeral and Top Girls i settled with Private Lives! such a good play!

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Do you mean that you submitted it so the markers in Sydney mark it?

Mine due on Monday - 31st August! not long.

Im currently finishing mine off, ive just the design of the program and directors vision to go!

After starting to read Ham funeral and Top Girls i settled with Private Lives! such a good play!
No, internal marking is when your teachers mark it for your assessment marks. Everyone's is due on the 31st August (this Monday) for final marking by the BoS.

I've just gotta finish my flyer...that's it pretty much.

Got 26/30 for my internal marks on it, she suggested some edits to the media release, that's about it, because my 'director's vision' was not coming across in it as well as the rest of the package.

I was picking between As You Like It, Ham Funeral and Myth. As you Like It got taken off because I'm doing it for English, so i read Myth, like it, and then started to read Ham Funeral, and it bored the crap out of me, so I settled with Myth

MissOhHey

HSC
Ahk.

so is the directors Vision basically The rationale?
why we did what we did?

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Ahk.

so is the directors Vision basically The rationale?
why we did what we did?
yeah, you use your director's vision in there. By what my teacher meant by my 'director's vision not getting across', is that in my media release, she didn't get a feel of how I saw how the play would be produced, as such as she saw across the rest of my package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)