property economics and rooms for subjects (1 Viewer)

90atarpls

HSC
hey guys, so i recently noticed i missed the faculty welcome, i think that is where they show you the rooms that you will be going to, and now for my timetable im left clueless, does anybody do property eco with these subjects and could tell me where/what the rooms labeled "shown two weeks before semester" are?

90atarpls

HSC
Holy shit I envy your timetable
lmao mate... u got nothing on me cuz!! best aut timetable, except get home at freaking 10 on thursday, and admins can close thread, theyve managed to fix it and put room numbers!

and my spring timetable is 10x better lmao

Last edited:

waterlml

HSC
hey guys, so i recently noticed i missed the faculty welcome, i think that is where they show you the rooms that you will be going to, and now for my timetable im left clueless, does anybody do property eco with these subjects and could tell me where/what the rooms labeled "shown two weeks before semester" are?

hey isn't that on the faculty tours session 0.0? where they show you your rooms and locations etc, i think faculty welcome is about introduce you about the course??

90atarpls

HSC
hey isn't that on the faculty tours session 0.0? where they show you your rooms and locations etc, i think faculty welcome is about introduce you about the course??
probably, they fixed it and now they have the rooms for the spring/aut sessions xD

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
There might be a tour where they explain some building layouts and where the buildings are, but this is not school. You have to look at the maps online and figure this stuff out yourself, no one is going to show you exactly where all of your classes are.

As for the "shown two weeks before semester", that will be filled in before the classes start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)