Property Economics (1 Viewer)

cooljazza

HSC
Yeh property economics is my first preference 2. The one at UTS do u mean? cos theres a business (property) course at UWS.
This course sounds so good

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
meh after the advisory days p ecos is now my 4th preference. uts has nothing on what syd uni offers.

cooljazza

HSC
u serious? the advisory day on wednesday confirmed it even more for me. Uni only 2 days a week, u can get a job at the end of the 1st yr and b on like 50-70k a year. Whats not to like

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
facilities and etc are way more better at syd university. syd uni's grounds are huge when uts is just a single building. there was so much more i liked about syd uni, i duno uts just didnt do it for me

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
umm so wat exactly is dis course?? do they teach you where should you invest in the property market?? .. somethin like dat? so like which part of sydney land will increase its value the most within the next 10 years.. i dunno, is it? cuz if it is, then it sounds fun, i mite do it out of interest.

Undertoad

HSC
Its my first preference but every1 keeps telling me i should do something else... sounds so good though.
I agree UTS doesnt have the same facilities as Syd but syd doesnt offer the degree unfortunately

ali313

I put property as my first choice but I couldn't go on the wednesday. Did they say anything about the UAI going up this year?

Undertoad

HSC
I didnt ask but i imagine it'll be just about the same... if u just miss out in the main round though u could get an offer in the late round

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)