Property law (1 Viewer)

do0d19

HSC
N/A
I'm having a bit of trouble with this subject - it's very boring and the info isn't sinking in. Therefore I've been thinking about buying "Butterworths tutorial series - land law" or "Butterworths questions and answers - property law". I can't afford both, so which one is more useful in understanding the concepts and to help me in answering problem questions?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
I've always been a big fan of Peter Butt's textbook, Land Law, because it's written in plain English... see if you can acquire a secondhand copy, which should be in the price region of a new tute book..

do0d19

HSC
N/A
Well Butt is actually the prescribed text, so I already have that... I'm looking for a book that is even more basic, while also giving examples of how to solve property law problem questions. Maybe Butterworths - questions and answers is the way to go?

subdued123

HSC
even more fundamentally - check out those Essential...guides - simple and cheap. You won't write an award-winning essay, but you will learn the basics. You'd want essential real property.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)