Proposal marks - what did you get? (1 Viewer)

kit scara

Lyres Lair, just past the pink baloon tied to the
HSC
Full marks, I think. Mind you, my idea is really hard, and it sounds great when it's the idea but it's really really really really hard to write, and I will probably die a terrible terrible death while writing it.

Anyone else with that problem?

passion89

HSC
kit scara said:
Full marks, I think. Mind you, my idea is really hard, and it sounds great when it's the idea but it's really really really really hard to write, and I will probably die a terrible terrible death while writing it.

Anyone else with that problem?
I know how you feel...it's hard because it's complex. Maybe a simplistic approach could help? I dunno...I'm currently working on losing the abruptness in my work - which came about from the complexities of my idea. Goddamn it lol

j-mo

HSC
Uh, 9.5/10. Which is annoying, because, you know, half a lousy mark...

Lanalor

HSC
I did have 15/15 the first time my teacher marked it and then she did the most awful thing a teacher can do...crosses out that 15 and puts it down a mark to 14/15. And beacuse I have the marking sheet see how close I was. Oh well still happy but atm I am freaking out about my viva which is tomorrow ARGHHHH

Redkoala

HSC
I got 14/15 - which i was happy with... no way of knowing my ranking, cos we have like 90 ppl doing it...

I have my viva on wednesday, and i am really not stressed about it - hearing everyone on these forums freaking out about it makes me feel like i should be as well! But all we have to do is sit down and have a chat about our major work. And one thing i know i am good at is chatting!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)