Proud of u 2022 cohort <3 (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Congrats boys+girls, we did it. Its over. We might not feel satisfied, perhaps we could've redone that paper better, maybe if you just read that one word on the question - who cares. 13 years of schooling~! We all worked hard regardless, now we just wait for our ATARs but as we wait lets just have a blast. (Sorry to all my design+tech bros i forgot u but just pretend ur hscs over ok but dont u gotta study hard)

Maybe this is the last time some of us use the forum so I just want to say thanks for your help/contribution and if you didn't do anything, hoped you enjoy the wierd threads lol.

AprilThomas

HSC
Congrats boys+girls, we did it. Its over. We might not feel satisfied, perhaps we could've redone that paper better, maybe if you just read that one word on the question - who cares. 13 years of schooling~! We all worked hard regardless, now we just wait for our ATARs but as we wait lets just have a blast. (Sorry to all my design+tech bros i forgot u but just pretend ur hscs over ok but dont u gotta study hard)

Maybe this is the last time some of us use the forum so I just want to say thanks for your help/contribution and if you didn't do anything, hoped you enjoy the wierd threads lol.
Congrats :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)