P's test at Castle Hill (1 Viewer)

belle_tb

HSC
N/A
mhmm sure does..next time available was August 4th :(

if you go onto the RTA website, look for the 'Guide to the Driving Test' handbook and it tells you what the fail items are etc etc.

shaon0

HSC
mhmm sure does..next time available was August 4th :(

if you go onto the RTA website, look for the 'Guide to the Driving Test' handbook and it tells you what the fail items are etc etc.
Ok thanks :)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
GUYS GOING FRIDAY! seems like everyone is passing first go these days (mid 2011-2012now) - well you never know, i guess. but anyways, any other hints on the routes? i live 4-5 minutes away from the castle hill rta, so i wouldnt mind if you blurb out random street names. also, how many of you got the kerbside/three point turn maneuver combo? i can reverse parallel, but i would prefer the kerbside stops and three point turns as i perform them to a better extent.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
If you can't do everything required in the "test" safely and confidently (there's not that much involved really) then you shouldn't be attempting it. :/

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yes fair point, cant wait for the test! just wondering where they might take me

tammiikate

HSC
What are the instant fails?
Also, what are good driving schools that know the routes for castle hill? :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i did mine at castle hill and passed first time. The markers really aren't as harsh as people make out. If you're careful with headchecks and signalling intention (indicators etc.), read street signs properly and go 5km/h under the speed limit at all times, you should pass easy.

P.S It is important not to stress out. Just be relaxed and you will be ok.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed with above. Head checks, stop signs, signals. And remember to be conservative at roundabouts but not overly so. If u make a mistake and enter roundabout with traffic, if possible try to stop even if over the line. Beats running in and nearly hitting someone.

ps. I also passed red P's first time there. Wasn't that bad and it was an area I am familiar with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)