p's test next thurs (1 Viewer)

juicyberries

HSC
hey all, did the test and failed....two instances of speeding....oh well, the testing officer was really nice, im so glad i didn't get the indian guy.

michael1990

HSC
CieL said:
How hard is it to control speed?!
I don't know.

You would think that you would be able to keep below the speed limit for your provisional licence test wouldn't you?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
CieL said:
How hard is it to control speed?!
When you drive you never wander over the speed limit down hills or something? Maintaining a steady speed isn't that simple, most of the time I don't pay any attention to the speedo and just drive at traffic speed.

Also we need to make a Ps test sticky.

Pace_T

HSC
juicyberries said:
hey all, did the test and failed....two instances of speeding....oh well, the testing officer was really nice, im so glad i didn't get the indian guy.
extremely ironic
i had the indian guy and had two instances of speeding. (51-52 both times) and i didnt fail :s
hes still strict though

Pace_T

HSC
i hate women drivers. if they do ANYTHING wrong i cant help but to direct my insults at them being female :D

CieL

HSC
Pace_T said:
i hate women drivers. if they do ANYTHING wrong i cant help but to direct my insults at them being female :D
Whatever.

A male wog in a S15 plowed into the rear of my car because he was fucking shit at driving.

CieL

HSC
I was "in his way" because it was a single laned road.

Obviously the cunt didnt know what a brake was, nor did he know that when you're driving you should be looking at the vehicle and traffic in front, not at the pedestrians on your right.

Pace_T

HSC
when guys have accidents its cause they were doing something else like fucking with the radio, lighting up a smoke, talking on the fone or whatever
but when a WOMAN has an accident, its cause shes a dumb fucking bitch who doesnt know the road rules or how to steer a car.

seriously, if you get a male wog in a sports car to do the driving test, park in a tight spot, or reverse without much visibility he will have a MUCH greater chance of success than a woman behind the wheel.

judgment for pace_t. parties are excused. you may step out.

CieL

HSC
Pace_T said:
when guys have accidents its cause they were doing something else like fucking with the radio, lighting up a smoke, talking on the fone or whatever
but when a WOMAN has an accident, its cause shes a dumb fucking bitch who doesnt know the road rules or how to steer a car.

seriously, if you get a male wog in a sports car to do the driving test, park in a tight spot, or reverse without much visibility he will have a MUCH greater chance of success than a woman behind the wheel.

judgment for pace_t. parties are excused. you may step out.
HAR HAR

Look at you get all defensive when I used the term "male wog".

Now do you understand why I get fucking annoyed when bitches like you stereotype all female drivers? Now do you know how it feels?

Btw, the male wog was an arrogant prick. I knew an accident was going to happen when I saw him dangerously cutting another car off, then hearing him screetching down the road with his BOV going off, and then tailgating me when we were approaching a round about in peak hour traffic.
Explain why HE had an accident? HE WASN'T FUCKING LOOKING. What kind of an idiot doesn't look at the road when they're driving? Seriously, who did he think he was? JESUS?! The cars are going to part into two for him to drive through??

HAH yeah. Driving test. The HOON will have a much greater chance of success than a stereotypical old asian/dumb white cunt woman right? Am I right?

Seriously man. In GenY, I reckon there is an equal number of shit female drivers to shit male drivers. You just turn a blind eye. When guys have an accident caused by whatever you said before, it does NOT make them any better on the road. If your statement was true, guys would be even bigger fuck heads because shit like lighting a smoke, talking on the phone are avoidable. But hey I mean, if you were so skilled you should be able to be king of the road regardless of what else you're doing behind the wheel.

That peace out sentence was really lame btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)